Off Topic, but Enjoy! | The Boneyard

Off Topic, but Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
this is on topic! no doubt! u can't put byu on that list lol. bottom 3 of duke/ruty/bcu. lmfao!

-read armys

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It's not a great tailgating scene for sure, but it certainly is a nice campus for an urban school. I also can't say I agree with their comments on the attractiveness of the co-eds. BC has pretty cute girls. But they won't be stupid blondes with fake like at ASU.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Cold:

"Not even the coeds can redeem this campus[BC], as only Wake Forest and Georgia Tech have a less attractive student body in the ACC."

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
It's not a great tailgating scene for sure, but it certainly is a nice campus for an urban school. I also can't say I agree with their comments on the attractiveness of the co-eds. BC has pretty cute girls. But they won't be stupid blondes with fake like at ASU.

...who are much more fun at a tailgate.

Reaction Score
BC is not at all an "urban" campus, that area of Newton/Allston-Brighton/Brookline is basically a suburb of Boston, though it is busy, and very populated. But it's not as if there's a major lack of open space, or things are all crammed together, and buildings are built taller due to lack of horizontal space. BU and Northeastern are "urban" campuses, where there is absolutely a lack of space, and things are very, very congested.

That said, I'm surprised they'd be listed as the worst. In the few games I've seen there, the tailgating certainly isn't out of this world by any means, but it's not like there's just a few people milling around and the majority don't care, it's a campus-wide event that everyone is participating in. Plus, the mods offer a very good student tailgating environment. Can't say I agree with that article at all.

Reaction Score
wisconsin, west virginia, and notre dame made the list of worst tailgates???

this article has no credibility

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
...who are much more fun at a tailgate.

Not always. Maybe more fun at a strip bar. My experience is that BC girls are like most New England girls. They know how to drink beer and have a good time. Perhaps it's my personal preference, but I'd take a "pub" girl over a "club" girl every day of the week. That's doubly true at a sports event.

Reaction Score
off topic? when is bashing BC ever off topic? this really should be on the main board though

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
off topic? when is bashing BC ever off topic? this really should be on the main board though
Agree this should not be OT, but it should be on this board. FSU should get schools to vote out BC and accept UConn. No way FSU alumni want to travel to a school with bad tailgating. Nor should they want a university with a bad tailgating reputation in their conference. I would bet there is more than a few important FSU alumni who would argue tailgating is more significant than academics for a conference. It is time for President Herbst to approach FSU and #BegHarder regarding this matter.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
10418_1142465455717_1649894828_536086_1617747_n.jpg

Reaction Score
wisconsin, west virginia, and notre dame made the list of worst tailgates???

this article has no credibility

The authors seemed to be singularly concerned about the temperature and the related amount of young female's clothes. While I certainly understand the point, I would conclude that there is more to tailgating than just that.

Reaction Score

It already was but it gets missed as most people hang here.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Not always. Maybe more fun at a strip bar. My experience is that BC girls are like most New England girls. They know how to drink beer and have a good time. Perhaps it's my personal preference, but I'd take a "pub" girl over a "club" girl every day of the week. That's doubly true at a sports event.

New England girls are snobby, especially typical Boston girls. You can have them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds