Off Season Boneyard Work | The Boneyard

Off Season Boneyard Work

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I was asked a while ago to add page navigation to the top of each multi page thread. Done.

What else is on your wish list? Let's keep this on topic. Feature suggestions. I'm not looking for advice on moderation nor suggestions on how the site is set up.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thanks Tom.

The ability to “save draft” on Mobile device.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I think the site should include a cam for your lawn. We want to see if you managed to capitalize on our collective advice to rid yourself of crab grass.

And remember, with crab grass its a two year process to defeat....two years of pre-emergent to knock it out.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I was asked a while ago to add page navigation to the top of each multi page thread. Done.

What else is on your wish list? Let's keep this on topic. Feature suggestions. I'm not looking for advice on moderation nor suggestions on how the site is set up.

Thanks

Can we actually put people in the wood chipper as Fishy has been slacking the past couple of years.

The only other thing would be out a warning label on the Cesspool that anyone who enters will never be the same lol

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I think the site should include a cam for your lawn. We want to see if you managed to capitalize on our collective advice to rid yourself of crab grass.

And remember, with crab grass its a two year process to defeat....two years of pre-emergent to knock it out.
Is it too soon to put down fertilizer? Wait til temps won’t dip below freezing?

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
The ability to post multiple tweets in one post. I believe currently it only posts one and then simply links the rest

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
What happened to the "new post" jump button?

If it gets resurrected, please make it somewhat bigger on mobile - it was unusably small.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Ability to single click to see responses to a specific post. Helps when threads get hijacked.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
See a thread started by someone on ignore. Using the blind squirrell finding a nut theorem, there are some gawd awful posters who can generate a coherent thought now and again and actually start a decent conversation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom