Off Season Boneyard Work | The Boneyard

Off Season Boneyard Work

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I was asked a while ago to add page navigation to the top of each multi page thread. Done.

What else is on your wish list? Let's keep this on topic. Feature suggestions. I'm not looking for advice on moderation nor suggestions on how the site is set up.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don't know what's possible, but I'd love some more search options/improvements, especially sorting results by oldest.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
We need boneyard merch

That's a solid idea and could help with funding. Feature wise I find the site works well at present, although I occasionally get script and security errors at work (I think from certain ads).

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Ability to track and count dumb posts and everyone gets a dumb post score.
So right next to someone's icon in a thread we know their number of posts, likes, and dumb post score.

Maybe call it the "Bonehead Score". Time to identify and filter the idiots.

Last edited:

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I have always been perplexed why the team schedules weren't available at the top.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Ability to track and count dumb posts and everyone gets a dumb post score.
So right next to someone's icon in a thread we know their number of posts, likes, and dumb post score.

Maybe call it the "Bonehead Score". Time to identify and filter the idiots.
Instead of a dislike button an idiot button with Dwight Schrutes face

Reaction Score
Not sure if there is a way to make the original post stand out a little more? Either it is separated from the rest of the responses in some way, or is at the top of each page of every thread. Helps keep things on topic/ add a little pizzaz to the site.

Also, if theres a way to click on the thread and it automatically goes to the most recent post ( on mobile I'll click on a thread and randomly will bring me to page 8 of an 11 page thread)

Reaction Score
Not sure if there is a way to make the original post stand out a little more? Either it is separated from the rest of the responses in some way, or is at the top of each page of every thread. Helps keep things on topic/ add a little pizzaz to the site.

Also, if theres a way to click on the thread and it automatically goes to the most recent post ( on mobile I'll click on a thread and randomly will bring me to page 8 of an 11 page thread)
It goes to where you left off. If you click on the timestamp on the right, it will bring you to the most recent post

Reaction Score
It goes to where you left off. If you click on the timestamp on the right, it will bring you to the most recent post
Makes sense, maybe be able to choose what page you want to start on the mobile site? It just lists the thread and the most recent reply(which you can't always get to because of what I stated above)

Reaction Score
Makes sense, maybe be able to choose what page you want to start on the mobile site? It just lists the thread and the most recent reply(which you can't always get to because of what I stated above)
You have to click the time and/or date and it will bring you to the most recent post every time

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
We should do yearly off-season awards make it all official.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
The ability to ignore a thread from the main page of each forum. The list of the all the threads. So you wouldn't have to go into the thread to ignore. Would save some time but not terribly important obviously.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
You still have to not be raking leaves to see it.
I should not have to leave the BY to access a schedule. By leaving the BY there is a good chance I get distracted by menial things like leaf raking, dog walking or walking circles in the basement.

Reaction Score
Bring back the old “top contributors” tracker to each thread. Was interesting to see in the megathreads that build up. More stats in general would be welcome.

Last edited:

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Maybe a “Dark Mode” mobile style? White letters on a dark background? Would be nice for late night Boneyardin.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom