OT: Odd statistics about your life. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Odd statistics about your life.

Reaction Score
Have lived in CT for 40 years, been a Uconn hoops fan for 30 and have never been to a game. Had tickets to Uconn/Cuse at the Garden last year but a freak snow storm ended that. Yeah, I know. It's pathetic.

Reaction Score
june 20 2015. while running my HEART STOPPED. WAS NOT BREATHING !for four minutes two complete strangers using their know how, of CPR, kept air going through my lungs to my crucial organs. Then Orange ct police arrived with an AED. Restarted my heart, before ambulance arrived. I now have a pace maker/defribillator in my chest. Suffered NO ill effects or lose of mind and body function. That is a true story, and tops all other threads!

Reaction Score
I went to ER once about 25 years ago. Terrible lower body pain right side. I was told I was having an appendicitis attack and they would have me in the OR in an hour (too many more critical cases ahead of me). 30 minutes later I passed a hellacious F-RT. Pain went away and I went home.
Went back about 15 years later. Terrible chest pain. Was told that I was having a heart attack. A nurse whispered in my ear that I wasn’t. She thought it was something else. It was. Had a spasm of my esophagus. I went home.

Reaction Score
My mother married my uncle with 8 children amongst both families.

I feel very fortunate overall.

Reaction Score
There was a seatbelt on the roof? Amazing.
I was inside the car upside down. The outside roof of the car was on the pavement. The CT state police asked me what I wanted to do. I responded that I wanted the car flipped right sude up so I could drive it home. He said that car is going nowhere. He was right as I never drove it again. Good times.

Reaction Score
LOL. Right. Life is better without TV's when you're hiking and enjoying nature. You just choose to not watch TV and sit in front of a screen on a message board all day.
That's how you live?

I live a life. Not sure about you. Notice how long it took me to notice your post. :rolleyes:

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I’ve owned over 40 cars in my lifetime and I’m under 43 years old. (Automotive adhd)

I've owned 0 cars in my lifetime and I'm over 42 years old. (Never leased a car, either.)

And yes, I have a driver's license, and I do drive.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom