OT: Odd statistics about your life. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Odd statistics about your life.

Reaction Score
Never had a cup of coffee, haven't used a microwave since college.

Same here. I tried a sip two times and was disgusted. I also have never smoked anything. Not a puff. I do use a microwave almost daily however.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Never had a Big Mac or Quarter Pounder.
So you haven't lived yet?
this is troubling. whaddayou, one of them 'arbys' people?

In the 70's when fast food joints would put a bunch of pre-made sandwiches under the warming lamps, they'd make everything as is. I wasn't a big fan of onions as a kids (still don't like 'em), if we went to McDonald's they'd take a regular burger off the warmer, open it, scrape off the onions and re-wrap it. Burger King burgers were made without onions, so I started eating them.
Of course, BK fries have always sucked, so at certain points of my life I was known to go to BK for a burger and then go to McD's for fries.

Reaction Score
I made out with a Real World cast member the night he found out he was going to be a cast member. I didn’t believe him. Imagine my shock 6 months later when it aired...
I’ve never eaten a banana.
I’ve never eaten Chinese food.

Reaction Score
Never seen, nor do I care to see, any of the following movies:

Back to the Future
Indiana Jones
ET
Ghostbusters
Office Space
Star Wars (originals, was unfortunately forced to sit through one of the newer ones)

Reaction Score
survived an outdoor Grateful Dead concert in Veneta, Oregon in 1982...barely.

Reaction Score
No hitters pitched: 1
Years lived in NYC: 10
Times mugged in NYC: 1 (They threatened to kill me. Guess what? They didn't. I gave them my watch.)

Reaction Score
In the 70's when fast food joints would put a bunch of pre-made sandwiches under the warming lamps, they'd make everything as is. I wasn't a big fan of onions as a kids (still don't like 'em), if we went to McDonald's they'd take a regular burger off the warmer, open it, scrape off the onions and re-wrap it. Burger King burgers were made without onions, so I started eating them.
Of course, BK fries have always sucked, so at certain points of my life I was known to go to BK for a burger and then go to McD's for fries.
I always thought the onions made the burger. I used to ask for extra.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom