Observations from Boston | The Boneyard

Observations from Boston

Reaction Score
Went to game last night. Obviously result was not what was wanted but it was a great effort.

• Uconn fans showed up and supported the boys. Was very happy about that.
  • I have always supported masonius but his turnover caused the second goal. We know all about Friday. So two biggest goals against were on him. Maybe he should skate as a forward?
  • Team worked hard but biggest missing piece was a natural goal scorer. Old news but if Thompson was in this squad I truly think we are special.
  • Huska was OK and Cav was in a tough spot. I wanted Huska to play but if we lost no matter what he decided theee would be second guessing.
  • Compared to other recent playoff losses where I think we were overmatched we certainly looked like we belonged and just as easily we could have been headed back to Boston next weekend.
  • I hope the much publicized recruiting class pans out. With us losing as much as we are early next year could be tough. In hockey though freshman can have a big impact.
  • Karashick is hands down my favorited player. Love the way that kid played the last half of season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom