Obi on IR | The Boneyard

Obi on IR

Reaction Score
Hopefully I misread it---looks like Obi is out with knee injury. They put him on IR-----Mentioned he can return in 8 weeks

Anyone that really understands IR NFL rule stuff- can you please explain it

Thanks

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
Hopefully I misread it---looks like Obi is out with knee injury. They put him on IR-----Mentioned he can return in 8 weeks

Thanks

NASHVILLE -- The Oakland Raiders have placed kicker Sebastian Janikowskion injured reserve, the team announced Saturday, putting the future of the franchise's all-time leading scorer in question.

all set

Reaction Score

Thanks

You didn't misread - from the UConn in the NFL thread:

>>Starting in 2012, the NFL and the NFLPA reached an agreement allowing one player placed on injured reserve to be brought back to the active roster.[3] Provided that the player was on the final 53-man preseason roster (A rule exempted for the 2012 season), and that the injury is deemed to keep this player unable to practice or play football for an estimated six weeks, the player may be allowed to practice after Week 6, and be activated to play after Week 8.[4] As of 2017, teams may now return two players from injured reserve after Week 8.[5]<<

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
leave it to the medic.... haha to find the injury report. didnt say anything on espn about it so nice find.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom