Obi back to the Patriots? | The Boneyard

Obi back to the Patriots?

Reaction Score
Obi may soon be reinstated if Mr. Brown's alleged actions turn out to be true. The story first and then a great translation of Brown's tweet about his accuser. You have to click on the tweet to read the translation that follows Brown's semi-coherent tweets.

C

Chief00

I believe she is trying to monetize AB moving on to another woman. His language isn’t exactly Queens level English as George Blaney would joke but it’s not uncommon in many neighborhoods that Chief has spent time in. It’s rather typical and no conclusions can be drawn from it.
What we do know from her claim is that there were 3 separate incidents in a year. Since he was not a full time employer or spouse - she wasn’t trapped - why did she not remove herself from the situation after the first incident? Or report incident 1, 2 or 3 criminally? What’s unfair is she was probably advised not to take the criminal route because it requires evidence and proof. So this is really about extortion. It sounds more like an imperfect couple that had some misunderstandings - and because AB has big money and she doesn’t - it’s now being litigated for some cash.

Reaction Score
I believe she is trying to monetize AB moving on to another woman. His language isn’t exactly Queens level English as George Blaney would joke but it’s not uncommon in many neighborhoods that Chief has spent time in. It’s rather typical and no conclusions can be drawn from it.
What we do know from her claim is that there were 3 separate incidents in a year. Since he was not a full time employer or spouse - she wasn’t trapped - why did she not remove herself from the situation after the first incident? Or report incident 1, 2 or 3 criminally? What’s unfair is she was probably advised not to take the criminal route because it requires evidence and proof. So this is really about extortion. It sounds more like an imperfect couple that had some misunderstandings - and because AB has big money and she doesn’t - it’s now being litigated for some cash.
Case closed ladies and gentlemen

You should be NFL Commissioner bruh, $40 mil a year to handle this stuff

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I thought this thread was about Obi... He has cleared waivers and signe with the Patriots practice squad. Word is that Bill likes Obi's athleticism and he would be the guy called up should any safeties get hurt. Forget the Antonio Brown drama, keep grinding Obi!

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I thought this thread was about Obi... He has cleared waivers and signe with the Patriots practice squad. Word is that Bill likes Obi's athleticism and he would be the guy called up should any safeties get hurt. Forget the Antonio Brown drama, keep grinding Obi!

I think Chung got hurt yesterday

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
From the UConn in the NFL thread, Pats are paying Obi his full salary of $645k while on practice squad.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

I was glad to see he made it to the practice squad. My take on Obi is that Bill thinks he can be the next Matthew Slater. He has the flexibility to provide some spot coverage on TE and big receivers, but also be a dominant special teams guys. Slater is 34. Also, Eugene Chung has legal issues of his own, and he's currently the guy who covers TE and big receivers.

Reaction Score
I'm afraid to say that I think AB is suffering from major CTE, dating back to and expedited by the Vontaze Burfict hit in 2016.

His erratic behavior that has appeared over the last year or so is very telling and concerning.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom