Obama calls Auriemma, as usual | The Boneyard

Obama calls Auriemma, as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
By the way, Susan Herbst was unable to meet with the President. She had more pressing matters to attend to:

920x920.jpg

Reaction Score
I'm sure she was there in 2013, but you get the picture

Reaction Score
Jeez, we sure have a lot of those pictures with the president. Doubt that would help any P5 conference.

Reaction Score
By the way, Susan Herbst was unable to meet with the President. She had more pressing matters to attend to:

920x920.jpg

OK, who is the chick in the front row, just to the right of the trophy? She's some kind of volunteer coach - I always see her with a clipboard during games. She's not listed anywhere on the Basketball site, and I'm pretty sure she's not a former Husky player.

Jimbo

Running to Stand Still
Reaction Score
OK, who is the chick in the front row, just to the right of the trophy? She's some kind of volunteer coach - I always see her with a clipboard during games. She's not listed anywhere on the Basketball site, and I'm pretty sure she's not a former Husky player.
That would be Jasmine Lister, former Vanderbilt point guard, who just finished her second year as a graduate assistant at UConn. She also played a handful of games for the L.A. Sparks last year and is, when last I heard, headed back out there for a shot at making the squad this year. Geno is on record saying she'll be a great coach someday after she's done playing.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Ex-AD, Warde Manuel's in the picture, but current AD Dave Benedict's also attending to more pressing matters. Yes, indeed. Please, please ...
Benedict was there.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Ex-AD, Warde Manuel's in the picture, but current AD Dave Benedict's also attending to more pressing matters. Yes, indeed. Please, please ...

Benedict was tweeting that he was there...

Reaction Score
Benedict was there. Saw a tweet from him earlier about giving a chair to the POTUS.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Hmmn. More important than a White House visit? Whatever could be keeping her away?

Reaction Score
That would be Jasmine Lister, former Vanderbilt point guard, who just finished her second year as a graduate assistant at UConn. She also played a handful of games for the L.A. Sparks last year and is, when last I heard, headed back out there for a shot at making the squad this year. Geno is on record saying she'll be a great coach someday after she's done playing.

You sir, are a fine human being.

Reaction Score
I was there, Susan was pretty much the only major figure not represented. I believe the full BoT and much of Benedict's office made it down, but I could be mistaken.

Did anyone ask where she was?

Reaction Score
If this is a test... I don't believe that is the picture from today.

It's not a test, and that is the picture from today taken from the front page of the website.

Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET