Oak Acorns are Falling but UConn has no Nuts | The Boneyard

Oak Acorns are Falling but UConn has no Nuts

Reaction Score
To own up to what they are doing. It’s inexcusable and either feckless dishonesty or incompetence, or both. Not a single word has been communicated about direction or commitment to football other than a few trite words. In terms of action, UConn has left 2020 scheduling in limbo and refuses to invest in paying for a competing coaching staff. They have soaked many us for 20 years and don’t have the decency to be straight with the fan base. I’m sure part of the strategy is to keep mum until the basketball season starts and use the regenerated excitement as an opiate to cover the pain they have in store. I’ve come to the conclusion UConn’s endowment is precisely what it should be because the school doesn’t know how to take care of it’s base and uses and abuses them always for the quick money. No class from the top and it reflects all the way down.

AD grow some nuts and step up. You are getting used and abused and and can’t even recognize you’re half the AD you were stepping in. Be a man and show some leadership.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
To own up to what they are doing. It’s inexcusable and either feckless dishonesty or incompetence, or both. Not a single word has been communicated about direction or commitment to football other than a few trite words. In terms of action, UConn has left 2020 scheduling in limbo and refuses to invest in paying for a competing coaching staff. They have soaked many us for 20 years and don’t have the decency to be straight with the fan base. I’m sure part of the strategy is to keep mum until the basketball season starts and use the regenerated excitement as an opiate to cover the pain they have in store. I’ve come to the conclusion UConn’s endowment is precisely what it should be because the school doesn’t know how to take care of it’s base and uses and abuses them always for the quick money. No class from the top and it reflects all the way down.

AD grow some nuts and step up. You are getting used and abused and and can’t even recognize you’re half the AD you were stepping in. Be a man and show some leadership.
I agree but asking for something from DB is useless - he's waiting for the SEC dream job to ring on his cell but unfortunately for him the SEC has lost his number He is stuck here and UConn is stuck with him until someone has the guts to cut him out

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom