Best New TV Show Is

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Which is the best new TV Show? More choices then Options available in a poll question.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Geez I'm getting old. Never seen any of them. Only even heard of a couple. Don't really watch much Network TV (ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX). Mostly just sports and some cable shows. Although I will watch on occasion some of the "competition" shows, Dancing with Stars, American Idol, American Ninja Warrior, The Voice, eh, that's about it.

But ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, FoxSports1, NBCSN, CBSSN, BeInSports, SNY all day and all night. At least until the wife puts her foot down.

We do love the Walking Dead though.

Reaction Score
Blacklist is probably one of the best shows of the last decade. It is insanely well written with amazing character development, constant plot twists, and awarding winning acting by James Spader and Megan Boone. It is by far the best show on TV!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I don't consider Blacklist new as it had a great run last year.
Sadly, the first two episodes of Blacklist have not risen to the quality of last year's writing.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
My vote goes to Madam Sec'y. Tea Leone is convincing.
Tried "How...Murder" but was turned off by the writers giving the judge a tawdry secret life. Guess I was expecting John Houseman.:oops:

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
wire chief said:
My vote goes to Madam Sec'y. Tea Leone is convincing.
Tried "How...Murder" but was turned off by the writers giving the judge a tawdry secret life. Guess I was expecting John Houseman.:oops:

Sometimes new shows hit the ground running and sometimes new shows usually comedies need a little bit of time to gel...

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
awarding winning acting by James Spader and Megan Boone.

What award did Megan Boone win? She's awful. And so is that other FBI guy, the one that won't see the shrink.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
My vote - Madam Secretary.

Worst new show - Scorpion. I watched two episodes and found it predictable and juvenile. Even though the pilot was so badly written and executed I decided to give it another chance. I made it through about 10 minutes of the 2nd episode. We gave it three stooopids.

BTW - It's Blackish not Blacklist.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Megan Boone has always been the weakness of the Blacklist -- she is terrible. Fortunately, last year the rest of the show was so good, it didn't matter. This year they had changed the focus of the show and made it more Spadercentric. That is changing the stories and making it appear as though he is running that FBI office. The stories remained interesting and Spader and some others are great, but it's not as believable or engaging. Another strong element of the show is the use of music to control viewers emotions. And Spader is great. I'm waiting for the William Shatner guest spot.

Reaction Score
Madam Secretary ftw. So far it has been well written and well acted.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Spader is well worth pretty much anything he is in as far as I am concerned, but Blacklist is not new so my vote thus far goes to Madame Secretary. There are more new shows coming out in October as well as the return of Grimm, my favorite Friday night fodder. Yummo!!!

Reaction Score
I like Madame Secretary, and my wife is amazed because she thinks it casts the current administration in a bad light by comparison...and on a major network, no less...

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Forever. It's kind of a silly premise but I enjoy it.

Reaction Score
CL82 said:
Forever. It's kind of a silly premise but I enjoy it.

Same here. But then again I adore good looking men with British accents.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
I like Madame Secretary, and my wife is amazed because she thinks it casts the current administration in a bad light by comparison...and on a major network, no less...

The current administration is lame duck. This is a Hillary show.

Reaction Score
My vote will go to Constantine when it premieres the Pilot is great. Nothing else has wowed me. The secrets of Lara is the worst. wow that was terrible.

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
Which is the best new TV Show? More choices then Options available in a poll question.

I know, this will come as a shock but: The Flash :)

The pilot was great. The effects look great, the cast is likable, and the tone of the show isn't too dark or grim.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
My vote - Madam Secretary.

Worst new show - Scorpion. I watched two episodes and found it predictable and juvenile. Even though the pilot was so badly written and executed I decided to give it another chance. I made it through about 10 minutes of the 2nd episode. We gave it three stooopids.

BTW - It's Blackish not Blacklist.

Two different shows, BTW.

Reaction Score
The current administration is lame duck. This is a Hillary show.
That would be a shrewd guess...the premise must be what Hillary would've done if she had controlled the script...

Reaction Score
All those shows are excellent except "Blackish". I love sit-coms but this one falls short. Scorpion is a little corny but I like all the techie stuff. I am surprised you don't have "Legends" on your list. Great show if you like watching spy guys and bad guys shooting each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom