O-Line PFF Grades 2022 vs 2021 | The Boneyard

O-Line PFF Grades 2022 vs 2021

Reaction Score
FWIW Haynes and Nyadu are ranked top 10 in PFF metrics in their position, but they do not receive any type of recognition when they release their ranks.. Some Bias going on. Other than that, the O-Line did much better this year than last year. Look below for comparison.

Screenshot 2023-01-26 at 8.36.44 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-01-26 at 8.51.01 AM.png

Reaction Score
Honestly I do not understand what all the heading mean, but liked it non the less. Wish I knew better how to read all these stats.

Reaction Score
Honestly I do not understand what all the heading mean, but liked it non the less. Wish I knew better how to read all these stats.
Is just how they grade the o-line during run/pass block. We gave up 4 sacks during the season and 2 in the bowl game.

Reaction Score
The overall play was SO MUCH BETTER.

I loved Ryan Van Denmark, he was a warrior who stuck with it, but he was our "best OL" last year and Senn this year was significantly better.
No. Senn was not better than Ryan. Ryan was good enough that the staff moved Matt Peart (of the NY Giants) to right tackle to get Ryan on the field. He got better every season with the Huskies. Hell, Ryan is still developing as he was added to the Buffalo Bills roster a few days ago.

Senn can still develop. And I expect him to. time will tellif he becomes a better prospect than Ryan.

Reaction Score
No. Senn was not better than Ryan. Ryan was good enough that the staff moved Matt Peart (of the NY Giants) to right tackle to get Ryan on the field. He got better every season with the Huskies. Hell, Ryan is still developing as he was added to the Buffalo Bills roster a few days ago.

Senn can still develop. And I expect him to. time will tellif he becomes a better prospect than Ryan.
I think when you look at the play this year from last, Senn is doing better. RVD was good no doubt, but RVD his first year gave up 8 sacks to Senn 1 this year. Also James Tunstall transferred apparently because he did not believe he was getting a fair chance to start/compete against RVD because Edsall was playing favorites hence he transferred to Cinci and started there. Also RVD worst year was his last year with us playing against better competition whereas his two good years was playing against AAC opponents.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom