NYT: UConn Undaunted by Uneven Start (It's Not March Yet) | The Boneyard

NYT: UConn Undaunted by Uneven Start (It's Not March Yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The article was pretty meh besides Nolan quotes. UCONN transfers have been the consistent players for the most part. It has been the younger guys that have struggled with consistency. I don't see where the transfers are taking anything from DHAM as KO has clearly put him in the alpha dog spot since AB's absence and it has rather mixed results. Also, our defense has actually been quite good since AB has left. Yes, we aren't as good inside defending the paint but we have been better on the perimeter from allowing drives and defensive stats show we have been effective as a group. We have actually struggled even more on offense without AB which is weird.

Though, I think a lot of our struggles has been due to giving DHAM more of the offensive reins and him struggling with it then anything else.

Reaction Score
“It’s definitely a game that will give us an extra boost, in not only confidence but R.P.I., too,” Ollie added.

I wish KO was as concerned about the Rpi when 3 America East & 2 NEC teams were put on the schedule in the same year.

Reaction Score
You would think a paper as reputable as the Times would have gotten our record correct

Reaction Score
Today has potential big TV ratings. Number one it's CBS. Number 2 there are 75 million people stuck in their houses. Number 3 it's a marquee matchup from the Old Big East. Wonder what the number will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom