NYC Game Watch Locations | The Boneyard

NYC Game Watch Locations

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Unfortunately, my cable package does not carry SNY. Does anyone know of any good spots that will have Friday's game on?

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, my cable package does not carry SNY. Does anyone know of any good spots that will have Friday's game on?

Van Diemen's is usually the spot. I don't think there is a specific game watch there tomorrow, but they would most likely have it on.

RRV17A

NYC
Reaction Score
Hey guys, I've lived in NYC for 10 years and in my opinion Van Diemen's is terrible for our go to bar in NYC. I've been there multiple times to watch a UConn game and they didn't even know it was on. I always ask about the bar being a "UConn bar", but most times the staff doesn't have a clue. I say we need a change! Who's with me? Haha...

Reaction Score
I second this motion. Not a ton of space, and early season UConn games compete with other sports.

Hey guys, I've lived in NYC for 10 years and in my opinion Van Diemen's is terrible for our go to bar in NYC. I've been there multiple times to watch a UConn game and they didn't even know it was on. I always ask about the bar being a "UConn bar", but most times the staff doesn't have a clue. I say we need a change! Who's with me? Haha...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom