NY Post article on Bouknight | The Boneyard

NY Post article on Bouknight

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I guess Bouk was a stud short stop growing up. Didn’t play organized basketball until high school!

Reaction Score
Really enjoyed this article. Lot of stuff in here I didn't know about Bouk.

Special talent and seems like a good kid. Really proud he is a Husky. Shout out to Dan Hurley for getting him here and coaching him up to where he is at. Could have gone bad so many different ways with the injury, the incident his freshman year, etc. Gonna be so happy to see him drafted this summer. Hope we get to see him make a deep run first though!

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Never knew he was a baseball player !

Great article. The scary thing is his ceiling is really high having picked up basketball later than others.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
For sure. I read almost everything the CT beat writers put out - how the hell have I never read anything about Bouknight's baseball career before??

Ummm, because the UConn beat writers individually, and as a group, have the curiousity of a frozen amoeba?

It's not a stretch to say and prove more than one of their stories was researched by reading this board.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
To be fair, Amore did make note of him being a baseball player. Also from this article, “He’s very Spider-Man-like..”

Reaction Score
To be fair, Amore did make note of him being a baseball player. Also from this article, “He’s very Spider-Man-like..”

Word, noted. Apologies if you're reading Dom!

Reaction Score
"He’s ascending, but what makes him special is he’s the opposite of what we see today,” said Terrance “Munch” Williams, the PSA Cardinals’ director. “There’s no cookie-cutter in his offensive repertoire. There’s no pattern to what he does offensively. It’s never the same.”

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score
“Initially, it was thought to be minor. But the pain didn’t go away and he had surgery. Immediately following the operation, Bouknight called (Kimani) Young and said he was ready to play.”

And some people here were questioning Bouk’s commitment lol. Don’t listen to fake insiders.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
"He’s ascending, but what makes him special is he’s the opposite of what we see today,” said Terrance “Munch” Williams, the PSA Cardinals’ director. “There’s no cookie-cutter in his offensive repertoire. There’s no pattern to what he does offensively. It’s never the same.”
Great point by Munch. He’s totally unpredictable, in many ways. Notice how on every touch in the half court he squares up and uses a three point stance.

Reaction Score
Shortstop?....I can imagine how many line drive base hits he stole with that leap.....he had to have a huge mitt with those hands

Reaction Score
Re2pect. So who wants one.

photo-2.jpg

Reaction Score
Shortstop?....I can imagine how many line drive base hits he stole with that leap.....he had to have a huge mitt with those hands
i was thinking the same thing. dude has measurables closer to a pitcher, right? maybe he could have made a degrom-esque transition from shortstop to the mound.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom