NY Liberty @ LA Sparks 8/14/18 | The Boneyard

NY Liberty @ LA Sparks 8/14/18

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Sparks win 74-66. Gray led them w/ 26, 20 for Nneka and 14 for Parker. Not much production from the rest of the team but the Big 3 was enough. Looks like Riquna Williams started and Sims came off the bench, she only played 2 minutes. Interesting.

As usual Charles didn't get much help. She scored 21, two others in double figures barely (Hartley and Vaughn).

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
For most of the game, the Sparks played down to the level of the Liberty. Then the Liberty found a new level and the Sparks won. :(

Reaction Score
I think Agler made a couple adjustments at half time that won the game for the Sparks. Parker could not handle Tina one on one so the Sparks picked up their intensity and double and triple teamed Tina. Also, the Sparks picked up their rebounding effort. The Liberty guards were rebounding warriors last night. The Sparks, however, took that away after half time.
The Liberty desperately miss Zahui B who has a hip issue.
After Geno retires, he will need a hobby. Purchasing the Liberty would keep him busy. :)

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I was pulling for the Libs but they just didn’t have enough gas and they missed some easy layups as well to start the 3rd.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Sparks win 74-66. Gray led them w/ 26, 20 for Nneka and 14 for Parker. Not much production from the rest of the team but the Big 3 was enough. Looks like Riquna Williams started and Sims came off the bench, she only played 2 minutes. Interesting.

As usual Charles didn't get much help. She scored 21, two others in double figures barely (Hartley and Vaughn).
I don't expect to see Odyssey on Team USA this year. She hasn't played great this season.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Career high scoring night for Chelsea Gray. I saw her highlights.. Straight up abused the Liberty :). Anytime time any team from NYC metro loses...its a good day.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I don't expect to see Odyssey on Team USA this year. She hasn't played great this season.
A shame too. I had my hopes up. The talent is there, the performance hasn't been, and for the last few years now.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Career high scoring night for Chelsea Gray. I saw her highlights.. Straight up abused the Liberty :). Anytime time any team from NYC metro loses...its a good day.
What a coincidence. I feel the same for every team from NC, especially Dookie. Fortunately my smile has been in place longer than yours, and will probably continue until it will need to be surgically removed.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
What a coincidence. I feel the same for every team from NC, especially Dookie. Fortunately my smile has been in place longer than yours, and will probably continue until it will need to be surgically removed.

Ah man.. You didn't have to go there :oops:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom