NY Liberty Draftees | The Boneyard

NY Liberty Draftees

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
A short interview with Leaonna Odom. Odds are against her for making the team this season (I doubt there is a season this year). But I GUARANTEE she will be on a WNBA roster in the future. Im sure most on here were surprised that she was picked as high as she was.... but not me.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Finally.. from Duke WBB... Odom's top 10 finishes from this past season

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Jocelyn Willoughby Highlights from the ACC Network. I knew she won the ACC Kay Yow Scholar Athlete Award for 2020... I didnt know that she graduated in 3 years with a degree in Global Development Studies... and is/was working on her Masters of Public Policy. Smart Kid.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Kylee Shook Highlights from the ACC Network

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
aah. 'NY Liberty ACC Draftees' . Useful for all BY who know everything about Sabrina and Meg

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
aah. 'NY Liberty ACC Draftees' . Useful for all BY who know everything about Sabrina and Meg

I'd figured the Liberty fans on here were pretty familiar with the other draftees :cool:

Reaction Score
Why couldn't the ACC do this last season? There were way better players last season. I hate not being able to find highlights online

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Why couldn't the ACC do this last season? There were way better players last season. I hate not being able to find highlights online

Probably because this was the first year of the ACC Network... though they have had the ACC DN on youtube before ..... but more games to choose from this year???

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

as long as there are enough ND 'highlights'.;)

Reaction Score
Probably because this was the first year of the ACC Network... though they have had the ACC DN on youtube before ..... but more games to choose from this year???
That's true. I completely forgot about the ACC Network, because Wyoming is definitely not in the region.

Reaction Score
A short interview with Leaonna Odom. Odds are against her for making the team this season (I doubt there is a season this year). But I GUARANTEE she will be on a WNBA roster in the future. Im sure most on here were surprised that she was picked as high as she was.... but not me.

All 6 rookies made the final liberty roster, they will all grow together.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Seems New York and Dallas are all-in on their youth movements.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Saw her on two separate occasions in high school. I’m not surprised either at her development the last 4 years. She’s a baller.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orange

Top Bottom