Ny Knicks draft | The Boneyard

Ny Knicks draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We are trying to buy pics. It's a different atmosphere this year with the cap moving up so even small teams will be flush with cash. That being said I think they will be able to grab that # 36 pick from the Celtics for 2.4mm and a pick in the 50s . I'm hoping for Malcolm Brogdon and Georges Niang( to replace Lance Thomas). In UDFA Id like to bring in Bryn Forbes Josh Adams Derrick Jones and I'm hoping A J Hammons falls out of the draft. We have two summer league teams and 6 open roster spots so we have opportunity for a if fa to shine and be invited to camp

Reaction Score
We are trying to buy pics. It's a different atmosphere this year with the cap moving up so even small teams will be flush with cash. That being said I think they will be able to grab that # 36 pick from the Celtics for 2.4mm and a pick in the 50s . I'm hoping for Malcolm Brogdon and Georges Niang( to replace Lance Thomas). In UDFA Id like to bring in Bryn Forbes Josh Adams Derrick Jones and I'm hoping A J Hammons falls out of the draft. We have two summer league teams and 6 open roster spots so we have opportunity for a if fa to shine and be invited to camp
Whatever the Knicks do, they will f&*k it up.

Reaction Score
Malcolm Brogdon yes, you don't want anything to do with Niang....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom