Nurse & Dangerfield Ready To Lead Charge | The Boneyard

Nurse & Dangerfield Ready To Lead Charge

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
“I know Kia likes it,” Williams said. “Kia is one of the most underrated shooters in college basketball, and now we’re going to be able to find her a lot more with Crystal bringing the ball up. The way Kia attacks, people forget she’s a big guard and she can attack like that. She’s in a better position to do things like that.”

What's Kia like? Having Dangerfield find her.

Guards Nurse, Dangerfield ready to point the way for No. 1 UConn

“I got in a lot better shape and am just having fun with it,” Dangerfield said. “Coming back, the approach has been much better.”

Good article. Check it out.

Reaction Score
“I got in a lot better shape and am just having fun with it,” Dangerfield said. “Coming back, the approach has been much better.”
Wow. If there was one player in recent years who showed up as a freshman IN shape, I'd have said it was certainly Crystal. This just goes to show what being in shape means at UConn.

Also this:
Not long after UConn’s bid for an unprecedented fifth straight national title ended with a loss to Mississippi State in the Final Four, Auriemma told Dangerfield that if he trusted her more, he believes UConn could have won that game. However, Dangerfield didn’t play for the final 5:26 of the fourth quarter and the entire overtime in the 66-64 loss.

That's a lot to put on a player, but Geno doesn't mince words, and very clearly Crystal took them to heart.

Reaction Score
Wow. If there was one player in recent years who showed up as a freshman IN shape, I'd have said it was certainly Crystal. This just goes to show what being in shape means at UConn.

Also this:
Not long after UConn’s bid for an unprecedented fifth straight national title ended with a loss to Mississippi State in the Final Four, Auriemma told Dangerfield that if he trusted her more, he believes UConn could have won that game. However, Dangerfield didn’t play for the final 5:26 of the fourth quarter and the entire overtime in the 66-64 loss.

That's a lot to put on a player, but Geno doesn't mince words, and very clearly Crystal took them to heart.

It is but if he didn’t think she could handle it, he wouldn’t have said it

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
It is but if he didn’t think she could handle it, he wouldn’t have said it

And if it was left unsaid it would have just festered, haunting CD. Better to bring it forward and deal with it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom