Number one seeds. | The Boneyard

Number one seeds.

Reaction Score
When was the last time 3 of the 4 number one seeds going into the conference playoffs got knocked off? This could be one of the most challenging and surprising tournaments ever. It will be interesting to see how many of the number one seeds make it to the final four. Exciting year for fans of so many teams. I think 10 teams deep maybe deeper have a reasonable shot at a championship. The teams that can get hot and maintain confidence will be dangerous.

Reaction Score
Lots of scary teams that can make noise, ones under ranked like Iowa’s and ones not even ranked like Kentucky and Oregon. But if I was any team I would not want to play the Huskies!

Reaction Score
If they are not in competing brackets, I'm still pretty confident that South Carolina and Stanford will reach the Final Four this year although I certainly wouldn't mind if they both got knocked off along the way.......,..:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
When was the last time 3 of the 4 number one seeds going into the conference playoffs got knocked off? This could be one of the most challenging and surprising tournaments ever. It will be interesting to see how many of the number one seeds make it to the final four. Exciting year for fans of so many teams. I think 10 teams deep maybe deeper have a reasonable shot at a championship. The teams that can get hot and maintain confidence will be dangerous.
It’s shaping up to be a very exciting Tourney. Used to be that a top team could have a bad game and still win because they were far superior. Now, a bad game sends you home. Plus there plenty of teams with the ability to have a hot shooting night. Let the games begin.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom