Numb | The Boneyard

Numb

Reaction Score
Its almost expected at this point. I was not able to watch the first half, but when I got the update on my phone and saw we were leading 30-25 at the half, I just knew it was too good to be true.

Reaction Score
I don’t even know where to start to explain this game. Just unbelievable.

Reaction Score
5 excruciating losses against good teams all winnable....I thought we had this one though until AG got over confident with the "Shush" and then proceeded to give the game away. That was the kiss of death.

Last edited:

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Its almost expected at this point. I was not able to watch the first half, but when I got the update on my phone and saw we were leading 30-25 at the half, I just knew it was too good to be true.
Almost expecting it?

Reaction Score
I should have gone to bed at halftime and saved myself the agony. I've never seen anything like this team. They do something every time to lose.

Reaction Score
Almost expecting it?
Ive never seen anything like this, I don’t think any of us have. You would think at some point this is going to wear on everybody from the players to the coaches. I really feel bad for them.

Reaction Score
To really feel the full level of agony (or to maybe have a small chuckle), head over to the women’s board where people are hand wringing whining and complaining about a gritty tough 15 point win over Tennessee tonight.

Reaction Score
Ya, not losing by 25-30+ anymore. But these close losses are another kind of tough that, IMO hurt even more. Gotta hope some HS upperclassman top recruit or diamond in the rough foreign guy or top JUCO is looking at this UConn team and licking his chops at the possibility of getting them over this final hump, ahem, don't need to mention any names. I think the freshmen coming in realize the possibilities too and if anything, I think they must be very positive for next year based on Xavier, Indiana, WSU, Nova and Houston (hurts my heart to type that).

This team is absolutely ripe for a stud to carry on his back (during crunch time) and so close to 14-4 or better. If I were a top recruit this team would be appealing to me as I could be that final piece needed to get a top program from the past 30 years back to top status.

Reaction Score
I know a ranked win in the road. Unicornville!!

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Think of it this way...we are re paying the basketball gods for all the success we had in the past. Once the universe comes to balance once again, things will start to turn around.

Reaction Score
I've started a new tradition after Uconn losses. I play Ocean Eyes by Billie Ellish on repeat until I finish a glass of wine, then I put a ice pack on my head and do some breathing exercises

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom