OT: NPOY | The Boneyard

OT: NPOY

Reaction Score
If I was a voter either Toppin or Azubuike. I think it should go down to the final game it is that close. That is just my opinion.

After that Garza. Powell has tailed off and his 3 pt % is low but should be the most feared player in the tournament.

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
Anthony Cole would be in this conversation if he never got hurt. Also Anthony Edwards is really good. Anyone named Anthony really.

Reaction Score
Anthony Cole would be in this conversation if he never got hurt. Also Anthony Edwards is really good. Anyone named Anthony really.

Are you sure it's not Edwards Anthony

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
If I was a voter either Toppin or Azubuike. I think it should go down to the final game it is that close. That is just my opinion.

After that Garza. Powell has tailed off and his 3 pt % is low but should be the most feared player in the tournament.

Azubuike? He’s not the best player on his own team. That would be Dotson.

Reaction Score
Toppin or Garza. Hate Garza but he's having a sensational year.

As far as Cole Anthony - not even in the discussion. Shoots a lot, bad shots a lot nope. 39% from the field and 3.4 turnovers a game. Talented yes, but watching a few games knowing they're out of it he's all for himself.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Azubuike? He’s not the best player on his own team. That would be Dotson.

you sure about that?

he’s second in the nation in box plus minus. Over 14. Which is just ridiculous.

Dotson does have more win shares though.

Reaction Score
you sure about that?

he’s second in the nation in box plus minus. Over 14. Which is just ridiculous.

Dotson does have more win shares though.
Which is because of volume. Azubuike is the difference maker IMO. Both are great players, obviously.

No love for Malachi Flynn in this thread. He leads the country among qualifiers in BPM and WS. I probably wouldn't go with him because of strength of schedule, but if he won I think it would be a fair decision.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Which is because of volume. Azubuike is the difference maker IMO. Both are great players, obviously.

No love for Malachi Flynn in this thread. He leads the country among qualifiers in BPM and WS. I probably wouldn't go with him because of strength of schedule, but if he won I think it would be a fair decision.

yup. It’s hard to win as a non P5 unless you steal it like Jameer Nelson from a vastly superior player....

Reaction Score
yup. It’s hard to win as a non P5 unless you steal it like Jameer Nelson from a vastly superior player....

Emeka and Kemba both had the award stolen from them. Neither Nelson or Fredette were more deserving, not a chance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom