KAT TUDOR 22 GUARD 6'0" SR WOODBRIDGE, CA. SAINT MARY'S HS
DESTINY SLOCUM 24 GUARD 5'7" REDSHIRT JR MERIDIAN, ID MOUNTAIN VIEW HS MD
PATRICIA MORRIS 32 FORWARD 6'7" SO DUARTE, CA. DUARTE HIGH SCHOOL
KENNEDY BROWN 42 FORWARD 6'6" FM DERBY, KA DERBY HIGH SCHOOL
JASMINE SIMMONS 43 GUARD 5'11" SO MILDURA, AUSTRALIA AUSTRALIAN INST OF SPORT
TAYLOR JONES 44 FORWARD 6'4"

View attachment 45732

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Trend is your friend! Stay tuned....more to come.
If you plotted a trend line through those data points wouldn't it be headed downward?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Tudor is trying to making herself about 5-8 it looks like.

Reaction Score
If you plotted a trend line through those data points wouldn't it be headed downward?
You wouldn't say that about UCONN's trend because they haven't won the National Championship the past few years?

CL82

Reaction Score
You wouldn't say that about UCONN's trend because they haven't won the National Championship the past few years?
Yep, although the slope is significantly different with so many data points.
Did UCONN not hang any banners before winning their National Championships?
Not that I recall, but to be honest who can remember? It was 24 years ago.

CL82

Reaction Score
I'm not sure what is the "point", but duly noted.
The point is posting about your team on another team's message board will inevitably earn you some friendly ribbing.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure what is the "point", but duly noted.

Once Oregon State has won a few National Championships they won't feel the need to hang Sweet Sixteen banners. Can you imagine how Gampel would look if they hung banners for every Sweet Sixteen, Elite 8 and Final Four appearance, in additional to National Championships? The court would be dark, as the lights would not be able to penetrate past the banners. ;)

Reaction Score
Once Oregon State has won a few National Championships they won't feel the need to hang Sweet Sixteen banners. Can you imagine how Gampel would look if they hung banners for every Sweet Sixteen, Elite 8 and Final Four appearance, in additional to National Championships? The court would be dark, as the lights would not be able to penetrate past the banners. ;)

Isn't that when you put dates on a single banner for Sweet 16, elite Eight, Final Four, etc? I don't see the big deal about it. Imagine being an ex player and pointing up to the banner's and telling your 10 yr old see the 4 dates for sweet 16 Momma was on all four of those teams. Plus not every program has arrived as a power houser or dominant program so they can be happy for what they have achieved.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Not that it changes the point many posters are making at all, but OSU is up to 3 Sweet 16's now. Haven't added a banner for '19 and they had one way back in '83, but only had to win one game to do it back then.

Reaction Score
Not that it changes the point many posters are making at all, but OSU is up to 3 Sweet 16's now. Haven't added a banner for '19 and they had one way back in '83, but only had to win one game to do it back then.

That's awesome! It show's the talent in Coaching and Players are going to more than just a handful of schools. OU softball every year when they make it to the WCWS they carry the center field wall matt with all the years that they have been there to home plate so they can add a year. They have won 4 titles and have been like 10x.

CL82

Reaction Score
I would like to point out that this was posted in the General Women's basketball board. So excuses like that are not viable.
The general women’s basketball board of the Boneyard, which is a UConn site.

Consider it just a little good-natured ribbing.

Reaction Score
I’m excited to watch Oregon State this year. They’ve usually had some good size, but this year is off the charts. As I said in my previous post, I hope they have some good hands and good footwork to go with their size. I’m also wishing them good health.

They’ve got the talent and will have some great talent for the foreseeable future so I wouldn’t be surprised if they reach the final four or beyond.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
My perspective is all programs start at the bottom and to celebrate the successes and building blocks of your program is natural and exciting. Even Geno this year was really happy to see the team celebrate winning the Regional. For anyone to be arrogant about our program and the building block steps it had to take (however many years ago) is being disrespectful towards those programs who have made great strides in WCBB. Lest we become VolNation neophytes who hate everyone but the Lady Vols, and even then they eat their own at the first sign of struggles. This type of Orange, I don’t mind rooting for and wish them nothing but success especially this year is what will be an awesome PAC12. Go Beavers!:)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom