NOW How Many Games Will UConn Win This Year? | The Boneyard

NOW How Many Games Will UConn Win This Year?

Your revised estimate for wins this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Now that we have some data, what is your more informed estimate now? I am going with 1, but to be honest, I have no idea who that opponent will be. At the moment I cannot see one where UConn might be favored.

Reaction Score
Zero to one for me.. we definitely hit bottom that’s for sure

Reaction Score
Maybe Yale. That's it. Two at most if we get better OL play. We're gawd-awful.

Just haven't seen any evidence after 3 games that they can beat any FBS school left on our schedule. Not even sure we can keep up with UMass this year.

I hope at least Steven Krajewski stays healthy and keeps starting though - he had his moments yesterday despite being completely overmatched. Maybe we have a shot at a couple wins with him playing well and everything else going right.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think Yale is a loss due to better execution. Umass is a loss based on how they played BC.
Never ending … just looking for improvement.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Unless the O goes to dink and dunk immediately, I don't see one. Middle Tennessee beat Monmouth, which had beaten Fordham, and I don't think we can even beat Fordham at this point. UMass scored 28 vs BC. Vandy beat Colorado St. So I guess if there was to be one win, it would be Yale, which hasn't played yet. That gives Spanos four weeks to find someone who can call offensive plays that actually gain yards.

I suggest a suggestion box. Have all the players play a Madden marathon and submit their favorite plays.

Reaction Score
Offense was better yesterday than against HC, if they had played that well last week we would have a W. The defense is a totally unpredictable from one series to the next. We are 0-3 at this point and no one was predicting we would be better than 1-2 before the season started. Hopefully we can competitive against Army and Wyoming ( a win in either would be great for the players). The next four game stretch we should not be over matched. The next six games there will be no one the caliber of #3 or #5. My hope is we come up with minimum of 3 wins these players have suffered long enough!

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
I am going out on a limb: UConn may win UMass, Yale, Vandy, Wyoming and Middle Tenn.
Normally I would say I want whatever you are smoking. But dude - the stuff you are hitting must be straight up Meth laced with acid and shrooms.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom