November 4 Media Availability: Geno, Nika, Dorka, Caroline, Aaliyah | The Boneyard

November 4 Media Availability: Geno, Nika, Dorka, Caroline, Aaliyah

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Bit disappointed the player interview clips were so short. Nika's was the longest and the most interesting. She really was very complementary of Morgan Valley. And she more than any of the others keeps reinforcing the players are not thinking about minutes but how to be the best they can be for the team.

Reaction Score
Apologies to @UConnCat for the near identical thread title--I didn't review the other thread titles before posting--my bad.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
A few observations:

I'm glad someone asked Caroline about something besides her brother. Eventually. ;)

I liked Dorka's comments a lot. She likes defense and rebounding. I liked her comments about playing with/against Aaliyah. I think she and Aaliyah are benefitting greatly by playing against each other, Olivia, and the guys. Those are three very different looks.

Nika and Aaliyah are both great interviews. Yin and yang. Nika is so open, stream of consciousness; Aaliyah is more reserved and it seems like she really thinks about her answers.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but the production values of these vignettes, particularly sound clarity, are even more wretched than prior years.

Reaction Score
Impressed with Nika. Well spoken , fun personality very relaxed compared to her intensity on the court. I like it!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom