Nova made threes on inside out play | The Boneyard

Nova made threes on inside out play

Reaction Score
We almost never throw the ball inside and then throw it out to the arc. Just doing that a few times a game will open the court both on the inside and the out. At the very least we should start each half with Josh sending the ball back outside to put it in the mind of the opponent.

Reaction Score
I noticed a few times today where Carlton started dribbling 10 feet from the basket and as he got closer to the basket there were 2 teammates on the perimeter wide open. But he never looked to pass out and just dribbled into 2 guys. I guess that's been happening all season, hasn't it?

Reaction Score
It's so much easier to step into a 3 than pull up or take a pass from the side.

We have to get Akok the ball in the post (low or high) so he can A. dump down to Carlton B. make a play to the hoop or C kick out to a shooter or ball handler - to at the very least move the defense side to side

Reaction Score
We almost never throw the ball inside and then throw it out to the arc. Just doing that a few times a game will open the court both on the inside and the out. At the very least we should start each half with Josh sending the ball back outside to put it in the mind of the opponent.
BBIQ plays into it right? Coaches surely teach them but he doesn’t do it. He gets the ball in the post and makes his move every time, like a glacier.

Reaction Score
I noticed a few times today where Carlton started dribbling 10 feet from the basket and as he got closer to the basket there were 2 teammates on the perimeter wide open. But he never looked to pass out and just dribbled into 2 guys. I guess that's been happening all season, hasn't it?
He’s figured it out a couple times this season. Miami game in particular he had three assists. In his defense, with Polley out, we became a significantly worse 3 pt shooting team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom