Notre Dames new philosophy on 5th year seniors

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
ncw_liz_on_defense_576.jpg

Reaction Score
Who knows.. they might have won it this year if they had Becca the Bruiser still with them... and Ivey.

I feel bad for Diggins in a way... I do not think the team will be as dominant next year as they were this past year. And this is her senior season coming up.....

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score

DD,

Number "23" in red... looks like she's a real gamer... Her stance and edgy eagerness gives us all a glimpse into the heart of a tiger...

Once her teammates stop pranking her by hiding her dentures and contact lenses she steal that ball for sure...

Your Ol' Pal Boo

Reaction Score
Who knows.. they might have won it this year if they had Becca the Bruiser still with them... and Ivey.

I feel bad for Diggins in a way... I do not think the team will be as dominant next year as they were this past year. And this is her senior season coming up.....

Notre Dame is always a winner with Ivey on the bench.:cool:

Reaction Score

maybe they will red-shirt Diggins

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The players in blue look like DePaul players, uniform and all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom