Notre Dame (women) streaming live now on watch ESPN | The Boneyard

Notre Dame (women) streaming live now on watch ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Playing Central Michigan. leading 35-9 at the end of the 1st qtr.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Tuning in!

Also watching Kentucky vs. Miami!

Kentucky looks a lot better than I expected... Epps looks great, a nightmare at SG.. Akhator looks pretty good as well.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
56-20 at the half. 3 minutes into the 2nd quarter, the announcer said that ND had opened up a can on Central Michigan, he was right, plus the fact that C/M is not that good. 20 points in 20 minutes? :eek:

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Ogunbowale is aggressive, but she will not, have this kind of game against some of your ranked teams, and she might foul out of some games. She didn't see a shot that she didn't like, give her the ball, and she is shooting it, pass what?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
This team is incredibly well coached, unselfish, athletic and talented. They look like a bunch of sharpshooters on a mission.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Tuning in!

Also watching Kentucky vs. Miami!

Kentucky looks a lot better than I expected... Epps looks great, a nightmare at SG.. Akhator looks pretty good as well.
Wasn't impressed by Kentucky or Epps. She's a lousy shot from 10' out and her free throw shooting is atrocious. Just slag off of her and let her shoot. And toward the end it appeared as if she was running out of gas. What the heck did she work on this summer besides her texting skills? Dawn should have no problem with this predictable crew.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
ND looked good (as expected). Saw a few things in their offense that seemed new.

My take away from the games I streamed today was Kentucky. I was expecting Miami to tear them apart but no! Kentucky has a very good starting 5 and the transfer from Cincy was great off the bench. They had a walk on too that was hitting 3s. I realize it's only the first game but they were far better than I thought.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Wasn't impressed by Kentucky or Epps. She's a lousy shot from 10' out and her free throw shooting is atrocious. Just slag off of her and let her shoot. And toward the end it appeared as if she was running out of gas. What the heck did she work on this summer besides her texting skills? Dawn should have no problem with this predictable crew.

Hey, I was trying to say at least one good thing about Kentucky before the year was up..

Now back to hating their existence. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS