Notre Dame To Acc For All Sports, Navy As #16 For Football? | The Boneyard

Notre Dame To Acc For All Sports, Navy As #16 For Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Not a nuty idea. I am confident the ACC would choose us over Rutgers. With that said, he has no sources to back this up and is clearly a (well-written) opinion column.

Reaction Score
Dumb idea. If ACC has 8 conference games, ND could join for all sports. 4 out of conference games would allow them to play USC, Stanford, Navy, and Michigan.

Section205

I'm just filled with useless information.
Reaction Score
So invite Navy for football only just to accomodate Notre Dame with an extra OOC open date.

Obviously this writer already started his happy hour. I'm jealous.

Reaction Score
ND would likely play Michigan State over Stanford, if they need another West Coast game, Navy will play them in San diego or up in San Francisco some years. Michigan State is Notre Dame's oldest rivalry by far.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
First sentence says teams must be in for all sports. Seventh sentence suggests navy in FB only. So ND agrees to give up independence but Navy gets a special deal?

:facepalm

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
ND would likely play Michigan State over Stanford, if they need another West Coast game, Navy will play them in San diego or up in San Francisco some years. Michigan State is Notre Dame's oldest rivalry by far.

ND's oldest game is Purdue. They have played Purdue and USC more than any others except Navy. Post WWII the only series' that have been played every year are USC, Navy, and Purdue. Michigan State might as well be on that list. But Stanford is not even close, nor Michigan.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Idiotic idea. Navy for football only? Never. ACC already preserves the usual matchup with BC. The ACC could go to an 8 game conf schedule, giving ND plenty of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom