Notre Dame @ Duke - 1/16/20 | The Boneyard

Notre Dame @ Duke - 1/16/20

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Durham, NC - 8:00 PM ET
TV: ACC Network (Pam Ward, Debbie Antonelli)

Video stream:

Audio:

Live stats:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
This is definitely not what they expected when they scheduled this game for the primetime slot on the ACC Network... with their A team announcers. A battle of 6-11 vs 8-8

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
This is definitely not what they expected when they scheduled this game for the primetime slot on the ACC Network... with their A team announcers. A battle of 6-11 vs 8-8
Ok, you officially did the "Knock, Knock" and I will officially do the "Who's there?" to get zinged by you and your answer- "Hey Triad, who are the A team announcers?"
I shun to hear this response....:confused:

Mulder

In Search of One Objective Poster
Reaction Score
Coach McGraw and her charges bounce back with a strong win against The Dukies.

Book it!

Reaction Score
Ok, you officially did the "Knock, Knock" and I will officially do the "Who's there?" to get zinged by you and your answer- "Hey Triad, who are the A team announcers?"

I almost always post the announcers’ names in the first post of these threads. Look hard, you might be able to find them. ;)

CompSci87

Stanford fan
Reaction Score
I almost always post the announcers’ names in the first post of these threads. Look hard, you might be able to find them. ;)
Darn, I was hoping for Face and Mr. T.

Reaction Score
Anaya Peoples doubtful with a shoulder injury. It remains to be seen how serious, but it did not look good the other day.

Frankly, this is a lost season, they do not need to take chances with her.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Fascinating game between 2 teams going nowhere fast. @CamrnCrz1974 would know better, but Duke generally plays a collapsing type of zone and I don't think it will let ND maneuver much in the post with Vaughn or Brunelle.

If ND is hot from 3-point land, they could pull off the win. Has Muffet lost her team completely, or will they come out with a fire in their bellies?

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
Ok, who were the 5 BYers who actually voted for ND? They need to come clean now!!!

Oh @triaddukefan please tell me what I did to incur your shunning me so that I can make amends and right the wrong and get you to answer my questions? I tried the Duke avatar earlier this week, I voted for Duke above, plan on having my Sling subscription playing the game while watching UConn on my other devices, pray tell what my transgressions were? Hey @Plebe can you help a brother out here?

Signed a saddened,
DefenseBB:oops:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

I just assume that Antonelli and Ward are the A team... Robinson and the other lady the B team... not sure if they have a C team for the ACCN. Not sure if Tom Werme does any games for the ACCN or just for the FoxSports/Raycom broadcasts.

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
@#%$@#%^&%*##!
Ah, there's the rub, Antonelli and Ward and are they really an "A" team? Seems more like a punishment to us as listeners!

Go Blue Devils! And @Shades regardless of who wins, we have to find that postgame presser! ;)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Ok, who were the 5 BYers who actually voted for ND? They need to come clean now!!!

Oh @triaddukefan please tell me what I did to incur your shunning me so that I can make amends and right the wrong and get you to answer my questions? I tried the Duke avatar earlier this week, I voted for Duke above, plan on having my Sling subscription playing the game while watching UConn on my other devices, pray tell what my transgressions were? Hey @Plebe can you help a brother out here?

Signed a saddened,
DefenseBB:oops:

How about 5 crabcake sammiches and a case of old bay ;)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
@#%$@#%^&%*##!
Ah, there's the rub, Antonelli and Ward and are they really an "A" team? Seems more like a punishment to us as listeners!

Go Blue Devils! And @Shades regardless of who wins, we have to find that postgame presser! ;)

I dont mind Antonelli and Ward..... but i guess Im in the minority.

Reaction Score
Notre Dame has not shown any indication to me what so ever that they can consistently shoot the three ball. In fact, their shooting percentages as a team would indicate they just don't shoot well at all. I think the score of the DePaul game was completely a function of the number of possessions they got because of the pace the Blue Demons play.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I've jinxed my own team plenty of times...... but if the Boneyard jinxes my team tonight

madddd.gif

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I just heard on the NC State-FSU game that Anaya Peoples will not play this game.

Reaction Score
Duke could only muster 4 pts in the first quarter? :confused:

Did McGraw figure out the defense?

Reaction Score
Duke is a little better in the second quarter but ND maintains a 10 point lead.

Mulder

In Search of One Objective Poster
Reaction Score
ND 29-20 at the break.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member