Nothing to complain about | The Boneyard

Nothing to complain about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
- Jalen played PG and had an ok assist/turnover ratio. Not great, but not horrible
- DHam shot really well and had a very good off-the-ball to on-the-ball ratio
- Gibbs shot threes off the ball
- Purvis shot threes off the ball
- Brimah had decent rebounding numbers and didn't get in foul trouble

Purvis and Gibbs both shot very poorly, but I don't think they took a bunch of bad shots. I've definitely seen worse. The defense was very poor, but Houston played well. Maybe Miller didn't get enough shots, but that's the only real x/o complaint I have.

I'm having a hard time finding areas where our game plan was flawed. Offensively we tried to do what I've been hoping for. I guess it just isn't our year. I will still enjoy the remaining games we have.

Reaction Score
Our defense was the issue. Offensively was more of the same, but decent enough to win.

They were scorching in the second half.

Reaction Score
The 20-4 run is what sealed it. Usually its our defense that leads the way.

Reaction Score
Shonn could have been given a few more looks on the block, but he was doubled pretty much every time he did touch it. Could have led to some kick outs for open threes, but aside from hamilton we missed a lot of threes anyway.

Reaction Score
It looked like we were just too slow to guard them. Did we not hustle enough or were we legitimately too slow?

Reaction Score
Miller in foul trouble hurt big time. Once he came back in he never got into rhythm. As everyone else has figured out, "double Miller and make everyone else beat you" seems to work.

Reaction Score
It came down to effort and Houston just wanted it more than us. Really disappointing how poor the effort was given the importance of the game and it being played in Gampel. Being in 6th place in the American is a major embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom