Nothing clever to say about sharks ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

Nothing clever to say about sharks ThoughtZ™

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. The first ten minutes was tough to sit through, much less to watch. Had to be an aberration. The rest of the game was nothing but fun.
  2. Couldn't believe Akok only had 3 points. He was so active tonight. 7 boards, a dime, a steal and 3 blocks active. It just felt like he had 8 or 10 points.
  3. Has Polley ever been our leading scorer before?
  4. Five Huskies in double figures.
  5. Only one game, but the Ajax doubters may have to take a breath. 71% from the field and filled the stat sheet. Looked like he had the green light tonight.
  6. 4 boards, 2 steals and a dime, plus five points was a pretty impressive stat for Hawkins in his first show.
  7. Double digit assists, steals and blocks for the team. That's UConn basketball!
  8. Samson Johnson reminds me a little of Hilton. Looks more than a little like him, and moves a lot like him.
  9. The way Kante was attacking Sanogo in the first half, I'm surprised that Adama didn't foul out.
  10. Speaking of fouling out, non of our guys ended up with more than 3 fouls.
  11. 4 boards and 6 points -- career highs for my guy, Springs.
  12. Once that awful first 10 was out of their systems, it looked like everyone on the team had a blast tonight.
  13. Worst announcing team in the history of televised basketball.

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
Akok left some points on the free throw line

Reaction Score
Were they really that bad? I thought they were fine, but to be fair I wasn’t listening too much. I usually end up doing my own excited play-by-play to myself or my uninterested roommate

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom