Nothing about Tennessee losing yesterday???? | The Boneyard

Nothing about Tennessee losing yesterday????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was too focused yesterday on the men's victory to get to the FF and so I missed checking here for comments regarding Tennessee losing to Maryland. I just looked and didn't see anything on the first page so I'm assuming that maybe nothing was submitted. That would be surprising because I know that there are a lot of people here who are always happy to see "America's team" going down to defeat, particularly well before the Final Four. I can't say that I'm saddened though I really was hoping that somehow there was a cosmic episode where both teams (Maryland, as well) could have lost. Unfortunately, that cosmic experience went AWOL. In any case, the fact that Tennessee continues to still get some top rated recruits and isn't winning should probably send a message to a lot of potential recruits that if they are looking for great team success, maybe they ought to be looking somewhere other than Knoxville. I personally like that message. Of course, with Pat no longer behind the sidelines you'll hear that "it would be different if Pat was here" though we here at the Boneyard know that her lack of offensive originality was paramount in there having little to no success over the last years. Since more and more talented recruits are going to other schools and the talent is SLOWLY but surely spreading out, the likelihood that she would get the overwhelming talent necessary to win despite her offensive limitations was becoming appreciably lower. The timing is such that her legacy will survive and her stalwart fans will always be able to talk of her as being the greatest coach in women's basketball history, though we here know better.

Reaction Score
Did anyone post a postgame press conference? I cannot find anything on the internet..... I did enjoy Margo's rant.... She sees things as all orange, but is not above blasting them when she sees fit.

Reaction Score
I was glad. I was rooting against them. They should not have been a 1seed. Nor should South Carolina

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Did anyone post a postgame press conference? I cannot find anything on the internet..... I did enjoy Margo's rant.... She sees things as all orange, but is not above blasting them when she sees fit.
Go to the NCAA tournament central for the women's game and check the video link at the top. They have all the pre and post game videos posted their for regional games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom