Not the only Boneyard | The Boneyard

Not the only Boneyard

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
This one's in Park City, UT, where we had 6" of snow last midweek. If you're ever in Park City, the food's good here.

Colleen won't like very much that I chose to publish the second photo, but the other choices had worse problems than closed eyes.

The Boneyard.png

Boneyard Service.png

Reaction Score
This one's in Park City, UT, where we had 6" of snow last midweek. If you're ever in Park City, the food's good here.

Colleen won't like very much that I chose to publish the second photo, but the other choices had worse problems than closed eyes.

View attachment 70386
View attachment 70387
Well, if there is a "BONEYARD" somewhere, and there is a fan "Coleen" (God bless you, you're lovely), and there is an empty plate with a well used fork, then we know:

1. Park City is alright by me.
2. Coleen and her shirt are awesome, and her friend's shirt completes the sentence.
3. A Yelp review of 5 would be good.

Thanks for this. We need more of it.

Reaction Score

View attachment 70386
View attachment 70387
This photo makes me think that we should have someone come out with a line of Uconn Boneyard items! Maybe tee shirts and caps with the Husky dog next to a bone etc., perhaps being able to add our internet ID if desired. It is a big enough community that it seems like it might work, and also serve as an advertisement for the Boneyard.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
This photo makes me think that we should have someone come out with a line of Uconn Boneyard items! Maybe tee shirts and caps with the Husky dog next to a bone etc., perhaps being able to add our internet ID if desired. It is a big enough community that it seems like it might work, and also serve as an advertisement for the Boneyard.
Actually we did that a number of years ago...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Actually we did that a number of years ago...
I can't believe you gave that I straight answer. I was hoping for a series of Biff's Boneyard products.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Oh do not google Boneyard Products.

Lesson learned.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Best idea I‘ve read all month. Let’s do it. I’d sure wear my tee-shirt and polo shirt around town. If nothing else, it would be a great conversation piece. And don’t let me run into another boneyarder. OMG!! :eek: We’d have to take a picture and post it here. UConn fans are everywhere. You’d be surprised how many Husky fans we have out herein the western part of the country. :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Best idea I‘ve read all month. Let’s do it. I’d sure wear my tee-shirt and polo shirt around town. If nothing else, it would be a great conversation piece. And don’t let me run into another boneyarder. OMG!! :eek: We’d have to take a picture and post it here. UConn fans are everywhere. You’d be surprised how many Husky fans we have out herein the western part of the country. :)
Could this be an NIL opportunity for Paige?

Reaction Score
Do you think The Boneyard would be on her Buckets List of things to promote?
Paige? Maybe, why not? Liv? Definitely not. 3 things I really, really want:

1. Win both the powerball and megamillions.
2. Have the BY stop ragging on Liv.
3. Have the BY stop ragging on each other.

Of the 3, #1 is the most likely...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom