Not sure what this means, but I'll share anyway. | The Boneyard

Not sure what this means, but I'll share anyway.

Reaction Score
So I must be a fanatic, had a pretty vivid and detailed dream last night about the season opener. Not the most realistic one but here we go...

We had a new logo on the helmet close to this:
images

and uconn blue helmet with UCONN below it.

We were playing Oklahoma at home, and starting a true freshman QB, #15 to be exact.
-First drive, deep pass for a TD.
And within the first 2 minutes we were up 14-0 after a fumble recovery for a TD.
That's all I can remember...

Get ready for an awesome season! Lol

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
You can say that you have an insider Source...source with a capital'S'

Reaction Score
Is it a bad sign when the Boneyard is influencing your dreams? It feels like that is another step down the path to serial killer.

"Swofford dead! Defillipo dead! Diaco dead!... "

Holy crap. A great start to a great joke.

You are in a room with Swofford, Defillipo and Diaco. You have a gun with two bullets. What do you do? Answer: you shoot Diaco. Twice!

Reaction Score
You forgot to add wear gloves, pistol whip Swofford and Defillipo, then place gun in Defillipo's hand

Unnecessary. Defillipo is so stupid he'd admit to the shooting anyway.

Reaction Score
So I must be a fanatic, had a pretty vivid and detailed dream last night about the season opener. Not the most realistic one but here we go...

We had a new logo on the helmet close to this:
images

and UConn blue helmet with UConn below it.

We were playing Oklahoma at home, and starting a true freshman QB, #15 to be exact.
-First drive, deep pass for a TD.
And within the first 2 minutes we were up 14-0 after a fumble recovery for a TD.
That's all I can remember...

Get ready for an awesome season! Lol

Ryan, while I like your dream I wonder. ;) I helped an elderly gentleman back out of his driveway this morning in East Hartford. He had a pipe in his mouth and slow with the backing out thing, a senior no problem. Small construction going on. Once he backed out I noticed he had a both hands on the wheel and a good grip on the pipe in his mouth.......but is was upside down, was this you? :D
As for our opener, if Holy Cross plays like Oklahoma I would say what you had is not a dream but a nightmare! :eek: :confused:
....Glad your a fan though...:) Dreams are what keeps the fan base we do have in the seats, thanks for being part of the loyal....

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
At least your dream was actually about football. I had a dream last night that I met Desmond Conner. I introduced myself and he asked if I was CTMike from the Boneyard... I disappointedly replied that I'm only mikedog10. Then I made a comment about how good of a job Mike Anthony has been doing on the football beat and things got pretty awkward.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
At least your dream was actually about football. I had a dream last night that I met Desmond Conner. I introduced myself and he asked if I was CTMike from the Boneyard... I disappointedly replied that I'm only mikedog10. Then I made a comment about how good of a job Mike Anthony has been doing on the football beat and things got pretty awkward.

I had a similar non-football dream to your dream. My high school soccer coach asked me if I was HuskyFanDan. I told him that I was only UConnDan97. Then he told me to go eat some fish oil cakes because I was low on Vitamin D... :eek:

Reaction Score
Lol the comments this thread produced is all I could have hoped for and more.
And yes, I did start feeling a little weirded out, and stayed off here yesterday.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Nice. Just put on a white background. make the eyes, nose, tongue and mouth white and superimpose a blue bock C and you've really got something there (maybe we could use white on blue for away games)!

Reaction Score
19 BONEYARD POSTS ABOUT FOOTBALL NIGHTMARES - YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED NEXT

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
A couple of years ago I dreamt that I was golfing with Warde and Suzy, and they mentioned that an announcement would be made soon that we'd be joining the PAC12. Tavel wasn't ideal, but it was a P5 slot, more money, and we brought them NYC access. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This place alters your brain chemistry.

Reaction Score
A couple of years ago I dreamt that I was golfing with Warde and Suzy, and they mentioned that an announcement would be made soon that we'd be joining the PAC12. Tavel wasn't ideal, but it was a P5 slot, more money, and we brought them NYC access. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This place alters your brain chemistry.

This isn't what I was guessing would happen next.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
We need to eliminate ALL evidence Diaco was here,starting with that logo!

Reaction Score
Were you watching the 2008 WVU vs Oklahoma Fiesta bowl before you went to bed?

Reaction Score
We need to eliminate ALL evidence Diaco was here,starting with that logo!
We surprisingly have 5 championships with that logo. We can just refer to it as "that logo".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom