Not sure if this means Commit #14 | The Boneyard

Not sure if this means Commit #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
but Randy just sent up the signal again. Let's roll!

Do we really need one of these posts for every bat signal? Follow along on 2018 Recruiting Thread till name confirmed - this just confuses people IMO (see last thread like this). We seem to do okay w/ previous dozen commits.

Reaction Score
Killjoy. Let us outsiders have our fun.
Right?? Have been a Mod for quite a long time here and try not to muck things up. Perhaps a pizza or best wings thread would be better?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Is this thread about a new commit or how to remove a bat from your house? I'm so confused.

We need to have Chief put in a word to Randy & Co to get them to change their recruit schtick and avoid further boneyard confusion.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Right?? Have been a Mod for quite a long time here and try not to muck things up. Perhaps a pizza or best wings thread would be better?
Shizzle hasn't asked for the best place to buy shoelaces in CT yet.

Reaction Score
If Randy didn't want us talking about it he wouldn't send up the bat signal. This is about generating excitement over the next generation of Huskies. What's the harm?

Reaction Score
If Randy didn't want us talking about it he wouldn't send up the bat signal. This is about generating excitement over the next generation of Huskies. What's the harm?

There is no harm... My only intended point was that when the bat/husky signal went out for the previous 12 commits (all good news) - the tweet was posted in the 2018 Recruiting Thread/2017 Recruiting thread (if it was a this year recruit like Zavier Smith/Kevin Mensah) and then the commit was posted on the Football Forum when confirmed to avoid multiple threads about the same commit (sometimes inaccurate and personally, it's tough to keep up solid info/posts in multiple threads/posts/forums). Skibs rightfully pointed out that some people have time constraints and can't bounce btwn different threads. I get it.

Just my OCD/algorithm driven personality kicking in - I'm over it.

Reaction Score
There is no harm... My only intended point was that when the bat/husky signal went out for the previous 12 commits (all good news) - the tweet was posted in the 2018 Recruiting Thread/2017 Recruiting thread (if it was a this year recruit like Zavier Smith/Kevin Mensah) and then the commit was posted on the Football Forum when confirmed to avoid multiple threads about the same commit (sometimes inaccurate and personally, it's tough to keep up solid info/posts in multiple threads/posts/forums). Skibs rightfully pointed out that some people have time constraints and can't bounce btwn different threads. I get it.

Just my OCD/algorithm driven personality kicking in - I'm over it.
Medic and I are square. All good. He does yeomans work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom