Not sure if anyone listens to the Michael Kay show…. | The Boneyard

Not sure if anyone listens to the Michael Kay show….

Reaction Score
But Kay just gave a shoutout to UConn and Hurley and ripped the second technical. Last night was a huge win for the brand… UConn is in the news everywhere today.
It's true - countless national media spots today.

Reaction Score
But Kay just gave a shoutout to UConn and Hurley and ripped the second technical. Last night was a huge win for the brand… UConn is in the news everywhere today.
audio?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
All we need is for someone to get ejected every game and we'll be in the national media for forever lol
Lol. One of the first texts I got this morning was from a guy who ran the NCAA pool where my wife works. I don't even have him in my contacts, but I could tell who he was because his last text to me was March 21, 2021: "Hi, I am scoring the brackets this morning and I noticed that one loyal fan picked UConn to win it all. Ouch."

This morning he texted: "Are you going to be the next guy ejected from a UConn game?"

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Kay's show is broadcast on ESPN's NYC radio station and simulcast on YES network.

NYC's college basketball program had a defining win, against a top opponent in a thrilling game last night. Of course it's going to get that much attention.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Looked at ESPN.com this morning. Barley any info about the game. Just a pic of Cole being hugged. However a big article on Duke and "K".

Reaction Score
Looked at ESPN.com this morning. Barley any info about the game. Just a pic of Cole being hugged. However a big article on Duke and "K".
No one ever goes on ESPN.com anymore so who cares what they do. They fired nearly every one of their writers anyways. Screw them

Reaction Score
They had a good bit of our content when I caught up to their site around/after midnight.

Reaction Score
The game has the lead on sports center this morning

Reaction Score

No one ever goes on ESPN.com anymore so who cares what they do. They fired nearly every one of their writers anyways. Screw them
We are now a Fox Sports product with the Big East so I wouldn't expect much ESPN coverage either way.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
An NCAA ref just called in and said Hurley deserved it. What a joke LOL

They're not talking to knowledgeable and informed fans, they're talking to the people that have no idea what happened

it's a thing for journalists and their guests

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thebug23

Top Bottom