Not Much Comment on Baylor Loss | The Boneyard

Not Much Comment on Baylor Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just fyi,

I was in Dallas all day Sunday with family at graveside of father in law. Got to hear parts of the game but not much driving home and saw the last several minutes but had no context (and no belief) in what I was seeing/hearing when I walked in the door.

No question Kim lost it on the sideline more so than in a number of years. But, it goes with the turf of having so much to lose in those last few minutes compounded with her fiery spirit. You saw more than a coach getting hot because of a stripe's call; you saw history literally slipping away from Kim's grasp and she KNEW it was a fluke of history that would deprive her/us of a place next in line behind you guys and Tennessee.

If/when I allow myself to watch the game, I'm betting I see Brittney in periods of "funks" and the other two posts (Williams and Pope) standing waiting for Griner or Sims to make something happen.

I may decide never to watch it.

In case this is an adieu for the season, see you guys in Waco next year. (see my ticket offer elsewhere).

I'm rooting for your pieced together bunch to get #8 and pull even with Tennessee.

Reaction Score
So sorry to hear about your father in law.

Don't be a stranger. By all means, stop by during the collegiate off season. I have no doubt that some of us will be discussing our favorite WNBA players, and we'd welcome your comments on Griner's adventures in the W.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Blessings to you, baylorprof, in your family's time of loss. May Easter feel you all with the greatest hope.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Condolences on your family's loss. Please keep coming by. As mentioned above, we will probably be talking WNBA from time to time, and I am sure BG will make quite an impact. Thanks for the kind wishes re: our games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom