Not Mo too! | The Boneyard

Not Mo too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Moriah carried off the floor with an apparent ankle injury. Manages to walk out and take free throws, then gingerly walks to locker room.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Damn! Mo took a lot of physical punishment in Washington on Sunday.

San Antonio leads L.A. at the half. That is not an error.

Reaction Score
Well, good news is she is back in the second half. Doesn't look right tho.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think Mo looked a little hobbled, but was able to play. Again, L.A. struggled with S.A., but the Sparks outscored them by 9 in the fourth to win by 9.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
San Antonio has been decimated by injury. Today they were down to 8 available players. Unbelievable that the Sparks had this much trouble getting a win.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
San Antonio has been decimated by injury. Today they were down to 8 available players. Unbelievable that the Sparks had this much trouble getting a win.
That was my thought as well - LA is supposed to be the best team in the league this year, but since the week before the Olympic break they are 1-4, with their one win against the really dreadful San Antonio. Not sure of the exact numbers, but up until the fourth quarter, they were I believe being out rebounded and had turn the ball over a lot and mostly in unforced ways. They were shooting poorly against a mediocre defensive team. They looked like a team that came into the game figuring they had it in the bag and could turn it on whenever they felt like it - against SA, they can do that, against pretty much any other team in the league they will be in trouble with that attitude, as they have proved since the Olympics.
Maybe they are reading their press clippings and forgetting what work they had to put in to earn them at the start of the year.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
That was my thought as well - LA is supposed to be the best team in the league this year, but since the week before the Olympic break they are 1-4, with their one win against the really dreadful San Antonio. Not sure of the exact numbers, but up until the fourth quarter, they were I believe being out rebounded and had turn the ball over a lot and mostly in unforced ways. They were shooting poorly against a mediocre defensive team. They looked like a team that came into the game figuring they had it in the bag and could turn it on whenever they felt like it - against SA, they can do that, against pretty much any other team in the league they will be in trouble with that attitude, as they have proved since the Olympics.
Maybe they are reading their press clippings and forgetting what work they had to put in to earn them at the start of the year.
They now look like the underperforming Sparks whom we have seen for the past few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom