Not Exactly News But | The Boneyard

Not Exactly News But

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
You remember the public defender in My Cousin Vinnie going back to the table after his "opening" stutter? "Hey,I'm getting better."

UConn Takeaways: After A Rough Start, Women's Reserves Starting To Improve

“I think they’ve been just kind of figuring stuff out more,” Samuelson said. “You can see them becoming more comfortable on the court. I think that’s the biggest thing. Sometimes they were just running around and didn’t know what to do. Now you can [see] people starting to play like themselves and doing stuff they used to do in pickup games.”

Reaction Score
Wonder if the freshmen are practicing better? I'd imagine playing against depleted AAC competition helps the bench look better.

Reaction Score
You remember the public defender in My Cousin Vinnie going back to the

The significant difference between Tulsa and Memphis--was: Geno was coaching the Second string. Coombs got one on one consideration and it shows--she is fast with the ball, she has a great shot (not falling). With PT confidence comes--for nearly all those kids. It appears Geno is teaching these kids as a Unit. They are no where near as they were with Tulsa, where IMO they were thrown to the wolves without Unit teaching. Chemistry is built playing lots of time with those you will play in games with and Chemistry with Walker and Coombs with the first guys is building. Molly is gaining confidence, makes some great plays and some dumb ones--but it's coming...KLS words for these guys helps build chemistry and confidence, nice words Katie lou..

Reaction Score
Wonder if the freshmen are practicing better? I'd imagine playing against depleted AAC competition helps the bench look better.
Hoops---Depleted or No Memphis gave Uconn a game. AS Geno said their legs quit, however the smoothness of the offense and defense was much better and whether the team is depleted or 100 percent ---would not show up in the crisp passing, smooth scroring, decent defense shown by Uconn 2nd string, that is showing confidence and the results of extended PT in real games.
As KLS said ---they were playing as they would in pickup games--why? They had not learned to play as a UNIT..Now they do.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom