Not Everybody Lives In the South | The Boneyard

Not Everybody Lives In the South

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Today on Francessa, Ohio native and Purdue alum Gary Danielson said B1G 10 commish Jim Delany said he's in favor of the Plus-1 format or whatever at the end of the season, but you CAN'T play all of the championship games in the south. You have to play some of the games in the North, too.

It's about damn time somebody is challenging the status quo on this issue. For years many of us with strong northeast and New England football roots have cited this built in advantage southern schools have. Gene DeFellippo understood this. Pannies wearing Mikey Tranghese did not, or didn't care if he did.

Danielson said so that OSU and Michigan won't have to play 2 times in 3 weeks in a potential championship game; the B1G 10 plans on moving the game to a similar timeframe that OU and Texas plays.

-- espn, acc and the armpit of the nation (the south)

Reaction Score
You are truly an idiot who clearly has some issues that can be helped by medication.

Reaction Score
I sincerely look forward to the day when the location of the championship game is something that is on my list of concerns as a UConn fan.

Reaction Score
You are truly an idiot who clearly has some issues that can be helped by medication.

And for you to not have walked in my shoes and post what you did clearly shows that you forgot to take medication. By the way, increase your dossage.

Reaction Score
I sincerely look forward to the day when the location of the championship game is something that is on my list of concerns as a UConn fan.

One way or another, ND and UConn to B1G 10.

Coach Calhoun said UConn should play in the "best" conference and the B1G 10 is the best conference by gap as wide as the sky. I know it's a long shot, but timing........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom