Noon?! The game is at noon?! | The Boneyard

Noon?! The game is at noon?!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Well that’s decidedly inconvenient. I missed the 1950s when games were scheduled at times that were convenient for me! And children were polite and only partook in good, clean, wholesome fun.

1637596626005.jpeg

Reaction Score
Maybe he meant the women's game today. A nice 1 vs 2 game at noon

Also interesting to note they delayed the women's AP poll a day because of the UConn/South Carolina game

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Well that’s decidedly inconvenient. I missed the 1950s when games were scheduled at times that were convenient for me! And children were polite and only partook in good, clean, wholesome fun.

View attachment 71251
And when 17 year old high school athletes make a "commitment," they don't back out because the coach was fired.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
@CL82 Glad you caught the sarcasm in that post.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Are you not in the Bahamas?
And your point is? ;)
The boat trips have been among the highlights. I felt like royalty arriving in the marina among the world-class yachts. It’s pretty idyllic.

Losing sucked and I have lots of thoughts on what we saw in the second half, but knowing we were leaving to meet our boatman who would bring us to our villa took the sting out of it.

Reaction Score
The boat trips have been among the highlights. I felt like royalty arriving in the marina among the world-class yachts. It’s pretty idyllic.

Losing sucked and I have lots of thoughts on what we saw in the second half, but knowing we were leaving to meet our boatman who would bring us to our villa took the sting out of it.
Second half was sad, and of course because I bought my ticket last minute I was sitting way too close to Gamecock fans.

Reaction Score

I'm sure it was breath taking! Had a similar experience in Portofino a few years back, amazing what those yachts look like up close and personal.

Not sure if you posted on women's board, have not had a chance to go there as of yet but will check out soon to see what was the consensus of that game since I was unable to watch or listen to it.

Enjoy the trip and hopefully the men can brighten the basketball side of it.

Bahamas Riuhotels GIF by RIU Hotels & Resorts

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Azi Fudd the next Uconn dud. Reminds me of all the hype around Ajou Ajou Deng and then ……

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I'm sure it was breath taking! Had a similar experience in Portofino a few years back, amazing what those yachts look like up close and personal.

Not sure if you posted on women's board, have not had a chance to go there as of yet but will check out soon to see what was the consensus of that game since I was unable to watch or listen to it.

Enjoy the trip and hopefully the men can brighten the basketball side of it.

Bahamas Riuhotels GIF by RIU Hotels & Resorts
We got out-toughed. We had them on their heels late in the second half and started playing like we expected them to roll over. They closed the half strong and came out with intention in the second half. We didn’t. Refs didn’t help, but they weren’t the difference. Paige tried to do too much, too late, and Geno being Geno tried to teach her and all of them a lesson by letting them lose. He was pissed at her, and he berated Azzi for not shooting and I don’t know if she saw the court again. I’ve seen this movie before. It’s a long season. I suspect they will play two more times this season.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

It‘s not hard to see why the Caribbean causes one to forget their troubles. It’s hard to be annoyed at whatever while snorkeling and drinking rum drinks. I’d suggest some rum but you’re in the one island nation that doesn’t make it.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Down here in the Bahamas, the 12 noon start really sucks. Takes away primetime pool and beach time, makes us run around every day

And the men are playing day games too, although 2:45 is better than 12:00

I know I know, first world problems

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom