Non BB related : in search of Sorority Alumni | The Boneyard

Non BB related : in search of Sorority Alumni

Reaction Score
Hello fellow bone-yarders!
I did get permission to post this.
My daughter Mackenzie will be heading to The University of Alabama this fall and has decided to Rush. I myself did not graduate from college so sorority life is all new to me and my family and apparently not so popular in the North East. I know there are members here from all over the country and I am hoping I could get some help.
I am in search of some Sorority Alumni for the following chapters. If you are one or know someone that is a member in good standing that would love to help us could you please inbox me with contact information and I will have my daughter reach out to that person. We are in Rockland County, NY. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Sincerely
Jeanmarie Johnson

Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Delta Pi
Alpha Gamma Delta
Alpha Omicron Pi
Alpha Pi
Chi Omega
Delta Delta Delta
Delta Gamma
Delta Zeta
Gamma Phi Beta
Kappa Alpha Theta
Kappa Delta
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Phi Mu
Pi Beta Phi
Zeta Tau Alpha

Reaction Score
Hello fellow bone-yarders!
I did get permission to post this.
My daughter Mackenzie will be heading to The University of Alabama this fall and has decided to Rush. I myself did not graduate from college so sorority life is all new to me and my family and apparently not so popular in the North East. I know there are members here from all over the country and I am hoping I could get some help.
I am in search of some Sorority Alumni for the following chapters. If you are one or know someone that is a member in good standing that would love to help us could you please inbox me with contact information and I will have my daughter reach out to that person. We are in Rockland County, NY. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Sincerely
Jeanmarie Johnson

Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Delta Pi
Alpha Gamma Delta
Alpha Omicron Pi
Alpha Pi
Chi Omega
Delta Delta Delta
Delta Gamma
Delta Zeta
Gamma Phi Beta
Kappa Alpha Theta
Kappa Delta
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Phi Mu
Pi Beta Phi
Zeta Tau Alpha

I'm not really sure how stuff works on this board. I can probably help you with a bunch of these contacts needed, but don't know how private messaging on here works! Feel free to shoot me a message and I'm glad to help!

Reaction Score
I'm not really sure how stuff works on this board. I can probably help you with a bunch of these contacts needed, but don't know how private messaging on here works! Feel free to shoot me a message and I'm glad to help!
I sent you an inbox message :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom