Nolan and KO | The Boneyard

Nolan and KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
image.png

Didn't know if this was worthy of a new thread but didn't know which one to throw it in. loved this picture, although it is a little blurry. I'm so happy for Phil and love that he has responded to KO giving him the time he evidently deserves.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
What a moment for Phil! Two free throws (1:14). A knock away and The legit FLOP (1:20).

Reaction Score
KO has a loyalty, nat champ and all but Phil can definitely do some things, nice to see.

Reaction Score
Phil has a completely defensive mindset. He maybe slow with the feet against tough competitors, but he is always in or nearing great defensive positioning and provides a sense of calmness on the floor.

Very proud of him so far, hopefully he can keep it up!

Reaction Score
Phil sees the counter on the wall. And its not too late.

Good for him, it now appears he only needed confidence.

Reaction Score
What i like about Phil and Omar is they have settled into their roles. They both now know the only way onto the court is defense. Omar tried to shoot his way on to the court last season and earlier his season but he is too inconsistent for that to work.

Earlier in the year Omar got the ball and would shoot, Sam C also. Phil did that to a lesser degree as well but his problem is with dumb fouls. Sam C is still in that mindset that that if he hits a few threes he can play more his D just isn't up to par so he remains on the bench.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
How awesome would it be to win it all this year and be able to say Olander and Nolan both have more titles than Boeheim, haha.

Reaction Score
What i like about Phil and Omar is they have settled into their roles. They both now know the only way onto the court is defense. Omar tried to shoot his way on to the court last season and earlier his season but he is too inconsistent for that to work.

Earlier in the year Omar got the ball and would shoot, Sam C also. Phil did that to a lesser degree as well but his problem is with dumb fouls. Sam C is still in that mindset that that if he hits a few threes he can play more his D just isn't up to par so he remains on the bench.
Absolutely agree. Omar is now driving to the hoop almost every chance he gets and it's working really well for him. Phil and Omar are making the most of their senior seasons and I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom