Noel Thomas | The Boneyard

Noel Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
plays fball at St Lukes. fairfield county boy, not sure if he lives in norwalk, new canaan or stamford. been quietly following his recruitment for a little while now. WE HAVE OFFERED! this will be a big battle for us vs PSU. i'm not sure of the connection but he is connected friends wise with redd/fortt the 2 fc boys at PSU. Noel offer is one i was hoping we sent out early. he is a big wr who is physical and he gets the ball. the bcs offer for him marks a point where for the 2013 class in ct there are already more kids with bcs offers then the whole state public/post/prep had commits for 2012. this is the 4th ct kid we have offered already.

Reaction Score
HuskyFan, agree, as this is shaping up to be a great year for CT kids getting BCS type offers, as besides Thomas, players like – Brown, Boyle, N.Beckford, Basilica, Jasudowich, J.Beckford, Howsie, Olanrewaju and Van Allen…. And of course Isaacs already has and has committed…

Reaction Score
I believe his connection would be the workout place in Stamford, that the BC olb and the 2 PSU guys work out of. I think its called Overtime.
The Fairchester League competition is very weak, so I wouldnt go by stats, but how he does at camps.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I believe his connection would be the workout place in Stamford, that the BC olb and the 2 PSU guys work out of. I think its called Overtime.
The Fairchester League competition is very weak, so I wouldnt go by stats, but how he does at camps.

yea KPL is apart of that crew. noel runs the ball alot and plays safety for his team. he will be a wr at the next level or a safety, does well at camps. PP needs to somehow break in with this crew down here. the parents have very little trust in the public schools in nwalk/stamford so they put the kids in the preps if they can. i don't even remember offering redd/fortt, did we? one of there dads does a college advice thing for athletes also. we havn't won on any in this crew yet, now would be a nice time to start.

Reaction Score
Edsall may have offered Redd or Fortt. But it was pretty late in the process, if I remember right.

Reaction Score
Just can't get myself too enthused about a guy who hasn't played any real competition. Hopefully he'll be successful at the next level but it's a huge jump. I know Redd played for King LHT and made it, but Fortt did go to Stamford HS.

Reaction Score
Fortts dad said Edsall did a good job recruiting his son, but that PSU was where he wanted to go to all along.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
shout out to noel who reads the boneyard! we all want you to stay home and rep CT man!

Reaction Score
I saw St. Luke's play once this year. He has very good hands and he seems to be a smooth runner.

I think he also went to the USAA Junior Combine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom