Noah Vonleh to 2013 Class | The Boneyard

Noah Vonleh to 2013 Class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There is a long thread on this, but agree... have fun in germany

Reaction Score
I highly doubt Facey is going to scare Vonleh away.
Agree. Vonleh is a more highly regarded recruit who wouldn't be scared off by Facey. With that said, you never know how much recruits improve over their senior year and college career to that matter. Looking at the projected roster, there's plenty of room for 4s and 4/3 (4/5?) Combos. It's not like we're staked multiple players deep with projected All Americans.

I'd love to see KO land a very good to monster 2013 class for many reasons. First off, you need talented players to win. Secondly, the better the class, the more likely Manuel will retain KO. It would be very hard for him to let him go if he's ripping it up in recruiting. If he lands at least a very good class, and doesn't have disasterous 2012/13 campaign, he'll likely get that extension and have a more reasonable amount of time to prove himself. Landing Vonleh or some other 2013 stud will certainly get him on his way.

Reaction Score
Never mind getting XRM + Parker. How about Parker, Vonleh, and XRM?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

i mean, could u imagine that? its unreal to thinkw e have a shot but we do for that. thats would be a crazy 5 man class. and to think ko could do that in year 1 with a 1 year deal is just bonkers in my mind. he would overnight change the recruiting trail in college basketball. just unreal to think that we are in the position we are right now.

with the 2 we have right now if ko can land just 1 of xrm/wood/parker/nv this class would be a sucess no matter the other palyers added. 2 or more of those 4 or any other highly touted kids and its a monster shift for this program.

Reaction Score
I would be happy with one of them and not surprised if we miss out on all of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom