OT: No Way to Stream Giants For Free on CBS out of Area? | The Boneyard

OT: No Way to Stream Giants For Free on CBS out of Area?

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
NFL streams are locked behind paywalls. You can't even get the radio streams without subscribing (Tune-In Pro, SiriusXM, etc.).

Reaction Score
r/nflstreams.

Never used it but use r/mlbstreams a lot and used r/soccerstreams until it got shut down.

It’s obviously illegal but still usable. Just have to be careful about not downloading anything and closing all the pop-up ads. I always go in private/incognito browsing just to be safe.

Reaction Score
Without buying some kind of package?

I have the same issue with Pats games in California. If you're talking legally, I think (and I could be wrong) Direct TV is your only option, as I think they're the only company that offers Sunday Ticket.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Not that I’ve seen for any AFC team. Fox Sports Go is free. CBS All access is pay.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I've been a Giant fan since 1970...50 years. Those geniuses that run the NFL are finding a way to turn me off from that league. Brilliant marketing, fellas.
Don't you mean the Giants? The geniuses that run the Giants are turning you off.

Incidentally, it's a network level decision, not NFL.

Reaction Score
Holy cr@p, they didn't play Daniel Jones? They are Bob Diaco/James Dolan level incompetent. Sad to see them destroy a once great franchise.

Reaction Score
I have the same issue with Pats games in California. If you're talking legally, I think (and I could be wrong) Direct TV is your only option, as I think they're the only company that offers Sunday Ticket.

If DirecTV doesn't service your address you have the option to buy a Sunday Ticket package to access online, but those are the only options I think.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Don't you mean the Giants? The geniuses that run the Giants are turning you off.

Incidentally, it's a network level decision, not NFL.
It's a partnership between the NFL & the Giants to turn you off. OK, the networks too.

That said, and to OP @jibsey, not being able to stream for free is a gift from a merciful God.

To all, these beautiful late summer days are too good to waste on televised sports. The hints are everywhere. That they are the stuff of complaints is mind-boggling. You don't need concussions to not put this simple math together.

Basically, it's a relief when the Giants stink out of the fate. Of course, it wasn't always this way...by a longshot.

Reaction Score
Thank God they're disgraceful.

I was in RI having lunch at the Breachway and fortunate enough to see the last 1/4 and a half of the Pats game. 2 things jumped out - the Dolphins will help make the Giants look like the Pats, they're dreadful. the other thing is Belechick is still an but he's consistent for sure. Throwing the ball 3 times in a row up 37-0 with just over 2 minutes is pitiful but of someone asked me what team I thought did it today without having watched it my guess would've been right. Top it off did it with starters not back ups. LOL horrid!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The local affiliate decides what game they broadcast.

If you really want to see a certain game and have high speed internet it’s actually quite easy.

Reaction Score
Doesn't Hulu or Sling have all the NFL games?

Reaction Score
Thank God they're disgraceful.

I was in RI having lunch at the Breachway and fortunate enough to see the last 1/4 and a half of the Pats game. 2 things jumped out - the Dolphins will help make the Giants look like the Pats, they're dreadful. the other thing is Belechick is still an but he's consistent for sure. Throwing the ball 3 times in a row up 37-0 with just over 2 minutes is pitiful but of someone asked me what team I thought did it today without having watched it my guess would've been right. Top it off did it with starters not back ups. LOL horrid!
Must be a Dolphins thing. Ravens were going for it on 4th downs last week in the 4th quarter up by 30+

Reaction Score
Hulu has all your local games whatever your area is. DirectV is the only provider that has all the NFL games via the Sunday Ticket (minus the local games which are blacked out on the Ticket and you can get on your local affiliates)

Reaction Score
I’ll feel like an (even bigger ) if that’s true because we’ve had Hulu for years.
I just checked and Hulu has the Eagles and Falcons on right now, and the Jets and Browns tommorow night. For next week I saw 6 or 7 games scheduled.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I just checked and Hulu has the Eagles and Falcons on right now, and the Jets and Browns tommorow night. For next week I saw 6 or 7 games scheduled.

report back after. thx

might be..

1 Thursday
3 sunday afternoon
1 sunday night
1 monday night

6!?!??!

Reaction Score
The local affiliate decides what game they broadcast.

If you really want to see a certain game and have high speed internet it’s actually quite easy.
Can you elaborate?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom