No university is immune | The Boneyard

No university is immune

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I read that a few days ago. Assuming it's true it's insane.

The direction college football is moving in is insane. At some point something is going to give.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Absolutely disgusting. There are just no other words to describe it...

Reaction Score
I read that a few days ago. Assuming it's true it's insane.

The direction college football is moving in is insane. At some point something is going to give.

"...because the man Lizzy accused had a history of behavior that should have kept him from being recruited in the first place".

Win at all cost!

Reaction Score
I hope AL puts a severe beating on them. I mean really severe.

If the punks really did what was stated karma has a way of being a b*tch.

Reaction Score
Anyone know who the accused player is? That's another kind if edged up.

Reaction Score

I am sure women and children get beat, dogs get kicked, animals shot, when Bama loses.

Reaction Score

But then, we assume this doesn't happen at Alabama? I'm assuming worse happens there. In fact, there are stories down there as well.

Reaction Score
But then, we assume this doesn't happen at Alabama? I'm assuming worse happens there. In fact, there are stories down there as well.

Did one of their coaches rape little boys in the locker room and the HC, the President and the AD cover it up?

Reaction Score

I just dislike the elite and entitled ND fans and institution in general. I'd wish the same beating irregardless of the story.

No need to defend ND just because you feel if other programs allow it then I should root against them as well. I gotta pick one so ND it is.

Reaction Score
I just dislike the elite and entitled ND fans and institution in general. I'd wish the same beating irregardless of the story.

No need to defend ND just because you feel if other programs allow it then I should root against them as well. I gotta pick one so ND it is.

Did you see someone defend ND?

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score

Why do you have to choose one??

Reaction Score
Or don't watch at all. Protest all things "insert school name here" by not tuning in to cheer against them.

Reaction Score
Or don't watch at all. Protest all things "insert school name here" by not tuning in to cheer against them.

That's a great idea. I'll call all the sponsors and tell them I won't be watching. That should send the ad rates plummeting.

What's wrong with watching and rooting against a team (institution) I don't like?

Now if it were ND vs BCU playing I could certainly root against both but seeing the odds of BCU playing in the NC game are higher than Bizlaw sleeping with Kate Hudson I'm not holding me breath.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Tough watching a game rooting for both to lose.

That's kind of my point. What is the point where we stop supporting a business that so cavalierly flaunts the law?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom