No time out? | The Boneyard

No time out?

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Turned to my friend the first time the team went down 10 and asked when KO was going to call time out. 6 straight MSU made baskets later we finally called time out... when the game was already out of reach.

KO, for all his coaching positives(I'm a KO fan) really needs to know when to stop the bleeding. There should be no way another team is allowed to make 8 straight buckets before the coach calls time out.

Yeah, there's no guarantee you'll make the right adjustment, but it's better than no adjustment at all.

Reaction Score
Been a flaw of his from day 1, but he seems to have no desire to change.

Reaction Score
JC was great at sensing when an opponent was starting to go on a run and head things off at the pass. He has no problem calling a timeout after only 2-3 bad possessions.

KO is too laissez-faire. In season #6, this might just be who he is.

Reaction Score
To be fair, that was right around the time JA and Terry were heating up and exchanging buckets with MSU. I sensed that KO was rolling the dice and letting his guys swing with their big boys

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
To be fair, that was right around the time JA and Terry were heating up and exchanging buckets with MSU. I sensed that KO was rolling the dice and letting his guys swing with their big boys

Yeah well it was a gamble that didn't pay off. We kept it close all game by grinding it out. The right call is taking time and make an adjustment on D against a kid who was going off. You can score all the points you want but it won't matter if you don't get a stop. And we couldn't get one for 10 straight possessions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom