No team in America has so much trouble from the arc | The Boneyard

No team in America has so much trouble from the arc

Reaction Score
It looks so easy except when we shoot them. We give up an open three and it's money. We get an open three and we throw up a cinder block. It is inexplicable. It is nowhere as difficult as we make it. Just painful.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
...but but but Terry Larrier is shooting 46% from threeeeeeeeeeeee?!?!

Reaction Score
Sign of bad coaching. In three years he couldn't develope an outside shot with Adams? I'm fed up becuase this is just year 3 of subpar play. We shouldn't constantly be the team to pull wins out of our butts. We have such a talented team that just looks undermotated an underprepared for the past 3 years. If it wasn't for a flow of established grad transfers we wouldn't even have a shot at wining.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Someone send this to the NCAAT committee, this should be worthy of an at-large bid.

I'm correcting information that isn't factual. One of my biggest pet peeves, almost measuring up to your dbaggery and immaturity.

"Hi, my name is BUConn10, and I'm rooting for UConn to lose every single game until Kevin Ollie gets fired and Jeff Jacobs writes an exposé on him!"

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Are you really defending 29.5% 3-point shooting? Maybe the Hyperbole Police can take an afternoon off.

Palatine posted something blatantly incorrect in the thread title.

Why do the team's critics have to make up non-factual information and use hyperbole to support their case?

You guys are the cream of the crop, the real fans - I expect more from you.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
I'm correcting information that isn't factual. One of my biggest pet peeves, almost measuring up to your dbaggery and immaturity.

"Hi, my name is BUConn10, and I'm rooting for UConn to lose every single game until Kevin Ollie gets fired and Jeff Jacobs writes an exposé on him!"
Yup that's exactly what it is, its not me laughing at bozos like you who cite a random statistic they pulled out of their A as if it completely negates the 100% accurate assessment of the team by OP.

Reaction Score
Palatine posted something blatantly incorrect in the thread title.

Why do the team's critics have to make up non-factual information and use hyperbole to support their case?

You guys are the cream of the crop, the real fans - I expect more from you.

I understand, but is the hill you want to die on really "come on guys, our 3-point shooting isn't that s****y"?

pj

Reaction Score
Yes, but only 49, out of 350.

We're #302! Yay!

We'll see ... I'd expect this to improve significantly as the offense gets organized. We're one of the few teams in DI with, effectively, 10 new players.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
I understand, but is the hill you want to die on really "come on guys, our 3-point shooting isn't that s****y"?
No man, this really is the hill he is committed to dying on. Stair really doesn't care about UConn basketball improving, just the feeling of being a morally superior fan to everyone on the Boneyard, that's really his only concern. Put him on ignore and move on.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score

I think our 3-point shooting has been terrible. But this is UConn - there is a certain standard our fans have to uphold.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
No man, this really is the hill he is committed to dying on. Stair really doesn't care about UConn basketball improving, just the feeling of being a morally superior fan to everyone on the Boneyard, that's really his only concern. Put him on ignore and move on.

All I know is that I am superior to you in every way. Especially when it comes to managing my anger and acting like I am more than 8 years old.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
All I know is that I am superior to you in every way. Especially when it comes to managing my anger and acting like I am more than 8 years old.
Who is upset here? You have said this to me the last three interactions we have had because you have zero logical ground to stand on, this is childish subversion. You continue to be a waste of my time.

tl;dr u mad bro??

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Who is upset here? You have said this to me the last three interactions we have had because you have zero logical ground to stand on, this is childish subversion. You continue to be a waste of my time.

"Logical ground?" Get that word out your mouth. Everything that comes out of your mouth is whining melodrama, with plenty of anger conveyed.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
"Logical ground?" Get that word out your mouth. Everything that comes out of your mouth is whining melodrama, with plenty of anger conveyed.
Wait, so you don't want to talk about our 3pt shooting anymore? Is this the discussion now?

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Wait, so you don't want to talk about our 3pt shooting anymore? Is this the discussion now?

Our 3-point shooting sucks. We're not the worst in America as OP intimated. Nothing more needed to be said, except you came in making a pansy-as s passive-aggressive comment.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Our 3-point shooting sucks. We're not the worst in America as OP intimated. Nothing more needed to be said, except you came in making a pansy-as s passive-aggressive comment.
Wait, wait, wait. I'M the passive aggressive one? LMAO!

Have you seen your own work on this board the last 6 months? You are a parody and you don't even realize it :D.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Wait, wait, wait. I'M the passive aggressive one? LMAO!

Have you seen your own work on this board the last 6 months? You are a parody and you don't even realize it :D.

You're far worse than I am. I have plenty of moral high ground to criticize you from.

Reaction Score
This team doesn't have a single "shooter" on it. Just a bunch of guys who like to hoist up shots. A lot of bricks in that first half.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom